1 Bold Player Prediction for 2015

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take this bet.

you're gonna regret cuz I'm the best there's. Greggy rosin up your bow.

I'll take this bet.

you're gonna regret cuz I'm the best there's. Greggy rosin up your bow.

If it happens, who do you think would lead in rushing?

. The rookie? I don't know?

You do realise how bookmakers work don't you? If "everyone in the track is putting at least a little something on a 50-1 shot" it won't be a 50-1 shot very long. Bookmakers' odds follow the money. If everyone bets on one horse the price shortens... no matter if it has never won a race before in its life and has 3 legs.... if the money comes for something bookies shorten the price.

:lol: x1,000,000

You two continue to show how adept you are at this business of horseracing.... Word of advice... -Stop talking about it.. Next time be sure to preface your post with the word DUH! :rolleyes:

You two continue to show how adept you are at this business of horseracing.... Word of advice... -Stop talking about it.. Next time be sure to preface your post with the word DUH! :rolleyes:

You seem to be the guy in the room who doesn't realize everyone else is mocking him.

I don't like getting all nationalist but an American trying to tell an Englishman how horseracing works is too funny. But what you are actually doing is not getting horseracing wrong... you are misunderstanding how bookmakers work. I worked part time for one whilst I was at University. I know how it works. If money comes for something you shorten the price and limit your liability unless you are laying something and no bookmaker in the world lays 50-1 shots... you lay things at the top of the market.

You seem to be the guy in the room who doesn't realize everyone else is mocking him.

Here is some fun reading:

As horrifying as this season's suckitude was, It was forseeable, after the cuts of Rogers, Dickerson, Provo, and Kaufmann.

Whoever made those personnel calls got it terribly wrong.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/164325-drafting-small-receivers/page-3

Wow. Just Shocked... Kaufmann, AND Dickerson? What in the hell are we going to score with? TJ Graham? :lol: -IMPOSSIBLE. The guy simply cannot catch. And CREZ BUTLER??? Why the f___ would you cut that guy Doug? WTF did he do beside out-perform every CB currently on our roster?

These cuts remove easily half of the scoring potential from this team? -Something that will hurt like hell down the line.

I don't see Kaufmann clearing waivers at all. He's probably already been picked up by the Patsies! How can you NOT see the talent in that kid???

Talk to us doug... You've lost me on this one.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/160936-bills-roster-cut-down-to-50-18-then-5-more/page-6

And my personal favorite....

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/133540-people-act-like-brad-smith-is-some-kind-of-dummy/

#34fan's old post praising Crezdon Butler.... don't I remember him getting released after a HORRIBLE pre-season performance? My memory might be off but Gilmore went down and they were saying Butler would get the chance to start and then he got torched all game and released the next day or so.... wasn't that him?

Dickerson and Butler do at least something over Kaufman and Smith.... they are still in the league, though I don't believe either have played a snap since about September 2014.... If only our closed minded front office had ridden these guys though.... wow. #superbowl.

This should be about an individual player. There are plenty of places to talk record, playoffs, etc... Give 1 bold prediction (positive or negative) about a Bills player this year.

Here's mine:

Jerry Hughes will get to 20 sacks in 2015.

Bold...

Ok, I'll out do ya. Fred Jackson will rush for 1330 yards and have 800 yards receiving.

Disclaimer: I'm not crazy, I dont actually believe this, but it's possible.

:D And you're the guy who doesn't realize who he's locked in the room with... Continue to stalk me, and you just might find out, buddy.

I don't like getting all nationalist but an American trying to tell an Englishman how horseracing works is too funny. But what you are actually doing is not getting horseracing wrong... you are misunderstanding how bookmakers work. I worked part time for one whilst I was at University. I know how it works. If money comes for something you shorten the price and limit your liability unless you are laying something and no bookmaker in the world lays 50-1 shots... you lay things at the top of the market.

:rolleyes: For a Brit, your grasp of horseracing is laughable... Yet somehow, I'm impressed with your ability to embarass yourself whilst simultaneously boring others to death... -Why not do us a favor, and take your bulbous, snooty, upturned, nose to the FIFA webpage...... Sounds like you had the wrong ball in mind when you stumbled upon this website.

Edited by #34fan

Bold...

Ok, I'll out do ya. Fred Jackson will rush for 1330 yards and have 800 yards receiving.

Disclaimer: I'm not crazy, I dont actually believe this, but it's possible.

Ha ha, I wanted to go bold. I just see what Hughes has been doing this offseason and think that he got better as the year went along. He is relentless in pursuit and he will never be the focal point as long as Mario is opposite him. It will kind of be like the Bryce Paup year. Bryce was really good (as is Hughes) but playing opposite Bruce made him even better (as it does with Mario).

Rex notices that Marcus Easley keeps scoring touchdowns in practices and decides to actually use his as a WR. Marcus gets 4 TD receptions in 2015.

Boldest prediction yet

:) This just in....Chan was fired... Fitz was cut.... Graham was booted.... Marrone and Hackett benefitted from a phenomenal D, but were still run out of town because, well... They sucked.

Oh yah, -And the team still hasn't made the playoffs.... You just boosted my cred with at least a few posters :thumbsup: I was right then, and dangit I'm right now.... Still super-proud of those posts!