1 Bold Player Prediction for 2015

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whether as a starter or not, Tyrod single handedly wins at least one game for the Bills.

Single handedly? Wow. That IS a bold prediction. Imagine only one guy lining up against eleven.

Title of the thread was one bold player prediction. Not 13. :nana:

Fine, here you go and it will be the truth. McCoy does not lead the team in rushing yards in 2015 by more then 250 yards, if he does lead the team at all.

Single handedly? Wow. That IS a bold prediction. Imagine only one guy lining up against eleven.

No. No. I meant the other 3 QB's go down and are unable to play at all. TT is the only one left who can play but one arm is in a sling.

I say Bradham has an absolutely blowout season and ends up gaining national attention as more of a run stuffing middle linebacker. You asked for a bold prediction, there you go. my second is John Miller ends up as our starting left guard and has an excellent rookie year which leads the team to be 3rd in rushing in the NFL.

Andre "Dre" Davis, WR, USF... Remember that name, you'll be screaming it in October.

There's a 100-1 longshot in the 5th at Aqueduct...nobody is looking at him, but I know he's going to win.

Here you go, Percy harvin gets released before the season is done or IR. Goodwin or hogan are the third receiver in the playoffs.

Was trying not to be a downer, but the lowest hanging fruit seems to be:

Harvin won't end the season playing for the Bills. He'll be cut, traded or injured by then.

There's a 100-1 longshot in the 5th at Aqueduct...nobody is looking at him, but I know he's going to win.

100-1? :lol: -You don't bet horses much, I can tell.... Everybody in the the track is putting at least a little something on a 50-1 shot.. No matter how terrible, or old he is... Anything can hppen on a race track... I'll put $20 on it just for prudence sake.. Win, place, show....

If you feel strongly about him being in the money, I'll box him up for the exacta and tri.... I'll take a five-buck quinella with your POS horse as well...That'll pay a frickin' fortune! :thumbsup:

Edited by #34fan

100-1? :lol: -You don't bet horses much, I can tell.... Everybody in the the track is putting at least a little something on a 50-1 shot.. No matter how terrible, or old he is... Anything can hppen on a race track... I'll put $20 on it just for prudence sake.. Win, place, show....

If you feel strongly about him being in the money, I'll box him up for the exacta and tri.... I'll take a five-buck quinella with your POS horse as well...That'll pay a frickin' fortune! :thumbsup:

You do realise how bookmakers work don't you? If "everyone in the track is putting at least a little something on a 50-1 shot" it won't be a 50-1 shot very long. Bookmakers' odds follow the money. If everyone bets on one horse the price shortens... no matter if it has never won a race before in its life and has 3 legs.... if the money comes for something bookies shorten the price.

Edited by GunnerBill

The Pats* replacement QB gets crushed 15 times when they play the Bills and limps off the field in tears and is never the same. BellyCheat and Krafty declared geniuses for saving Marcia from taking the beating while at the same time stealing a SB with DeflateGate.