Hello and Thanks for letting me be here

He's a train wreck guys. I'm sure he was here. And you don't want him here. Not in any form. He's got so little going on in real life that i'm sure he's constantly trying to get on this and every other Bills site.

Lol..you think? When I went over to another site, he was offering his "services" there. I talked to a few of the Admins that I knew and said not to let him anywhere near their control panel. I think Andy banned him.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey JK good to see you again! Is Quix/Lit/Scopes still pretending to be a lawyer? Or has he taken over the Lois Einhorn persona?

I agree about the place going down and I miss it a lot of us put enough time and effort over there....but most have moved on. I really miss Tony and Merk, if you see them, tell them Gil said hi.

I post on another site more often, but browse this place when I have time.

Don't look back, you won;'t miss it as much as you think.

Scopes owns a van dealership. One day he posted his home phone number here as an open challenge. Taking all comers. I have a link to his wedding registry if you'd like to buy him a set of towels or something.

Scopes owns a van dealership. One day he posted his home phone number here as an open challenge. Taking all comers. I have a link to his wedding registry if you'd like to buy him a set of towels or something.

Or a trip to Cancun.

We don't let just anyone join the discussion here. At TBD you will find the finest minds on the internet discussing not just football, but any number of topics ranging from advanced moat theory, theoretical physics and variations in the gravitational constant, molecular gastronomy and pickle brine, the cure for various lifestyle CHOICES, and gun/dog control. Sharpen your pencil, because you're where the fleamoulds are.

Dont forget the debate on whether or not there is a UFO on the bottom of the ocean

We don't let just anyone join the discussion here. At TBD you will find the finest minds on the internet discussing not just football, but any number of topics ranging from advanced moat theory, theoretical physics and variations in the gravitational constant, molecular gastronomy and pickle brine, the cure for various lifestyle CHOICES, and gun/dog control. Sharpen your pencil, because you're where the fleamoulds are.

Don't forget the Ideal Gas Law.

Dont forget the debate on whether or not there is a UFO on the bottom of the ocean

No, this is no longer a debate, it's totally true, I even watched the documentary on it, they called it the Abyss.. True story, oh and welcome to JimKelly. I never even heard of that other site, but I checked it out just now, didn't seem that bad to me? What am I missing?

Tim-

Hi, long time poster on the !@#$.com website. After 10 years contributing there and over 10,000 posts, I regret to say that the place has become little more than an on-line insane asylum. The owner is a raving lunatic with multiple personality disorder and 90% of the content revolves around ridiculous conspiracy theories about which poster has a dual identity. It use to be an amazing place to discuss the Bills, now it's a complete waste of any serious person's time.

Anyway, really happy to be here. I see you guys have some serious security as my application to join wasn't approved until weeks after i submitted it. That's a good thing.

Go Bills!

Yeah, I pointed that out multiple times there & call him out every chance I get.

Doubt he owns it...unless he inherited it or something. He has a vivid imagination, I'll put it that way.

And no thanks, I had enough of that db to last a lifetime.

Doubt he owns it...unless he inherited it or something. He has a vivid imagination, I'll put it that way.

And no thanks, I had enough of that db to last a lifetime.

His father in law owns it according to Scopes. The next day he was back begging people to stop calling his place of employment. It was pretty funny.

Anyway, really happy to be here. I see you guys have some serious security as my application to join wasn't approved until weeks after i submitted it. That's a good thing.

After a few days of reading you'll wish the security was a hell of a lot tighter than it is... ;)

Welcome...GO BILLS!!!... B-)