Would Ya? - Caitlyn Jenner

Gugny

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't have an answer to this question, but I'll ask it -- are or should we be concerned that high profile transformations like this may play a role in "persuading" people who may just be a little awkward or ill-adjusted that the answer to their problems is changing their sex?

I do think the subject of mental health (and treatment for same) should enter the discussion.

I couldn't care less about what a rich dude decides to do with his money. If he's been miserable for 65 years, I hope he enjoys the last 15.

And no, I wouldn't. Jessica Lange lost her looks a number of years ago.

One of my favorite comments on Twitter today: "Sure, we know Wheaties are supposed to be good for you, but can we talk about the side effects now?"

GMO's doing this to people? Who knows but something is going on. Anyway, I wonder if he's going to get the butt implants to mimic the signature Kardashian booty.

If Bruce had become a woman when he was still competing athletically, should he have been allowed to compete against women?

The Williams sisters do.

Caitlyn?

Oh. You mean Bruce.

No. He's got a "Y" chromosome. He's a dude.

Agreed. Still has dude parts. Still a dude.

If Bruce had become a woman when he was still competing athletically, should he have been allowed to compete against women?

If Bruce was not on the that reality TV show with the Kardashinas would people care about this?

I don't have an answer to this question, but I'll ask it -- are or should we be concerned that high profile transformations like this may play a role in "persuading" people who may just be a little awkward or ill-adjusted that the answer to their problems is changing their sex?

I do think the subject of mental health (and treatment for same) should enter the discussion.

I couldn't care less about what a rich dude decides to do with his money. If he's been miserable for 65 years, I hope he enjoys the last 15.

And no, I wouldn't. Jessica Lange lost her looks a number of years ago.

I worked for a corporate dining company and our corporate chef had a sex change operation. A few years after he had it done he realized he had made a terrible mistake.

I worked for a corporate dining company and our corporate chef had a sex change operation. A few years after he had it done he realized he had made a terrible mistake.

Was it Bobby Flay?

Agreed. Still has dude parts. Still a dude.

No...they can remove those.

Gender identity politics is just such a load of bull ****, I dodge the whole thing by simply saying: "You have a 'Y', you're a guy." End of !@#$ing discussion.