Matt Simms has good chance to make team

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt is looking better than expected in training camp. He will make the team. Question- is he being given a shot to win the starting job? He should.

You should put down the glue rag. Chance to start? Simms is a long shot to make the 53. With all the roster spots needed for WR/RB/TE Buffalo is only going to keep 2 QB's...one on the PS.

These threads are getting ridiculous.

Simms is a camp arm who's only other NFL training camp option other than the Jets was the Bills. If Simms makes the team over Manuel, Taylor or Cassel then I'm done with the Bills until a new GM and coaching staff is in place.

So if Matt Simms looks amazing and makes the team as the third string QB over Tyrod Taylor who looks horrendous, then you are done as a Bills fan? You've made it this far man. Who the Bills keep as their third string QB would seem like a silly reason to throw in the towel now.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

So if Matt Simms looks amazing and makes the team as the third string QB over Tyrod Taylor who looks horrendous, then you are done as a Bills fan? You've made it this far man. Who the Bills keep as their third string QB would seem like a silly reason to throw in the towel now.

First off, I'd find it very weird to reply to a comment that was over 2 months old.

Secondly, you got me. I didn't realize how bad Cassel and/or Tyler was until they started to actually play in practice.

Feel good now?

Edited by 1billsfan

First off, I'd find it very weird to reply to a comment that was over 2 months old.

Secondly, you got me. I didn't realize how bad Cassel and/or Tyler was until they started to actually play in practice.

Feel good now?

Much better, thank you. I have seen lots of "if this happens I'm done with the Bills" in my day but none about who they keep as their third string QB.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Much better, thank you. I have seen lots of "if this happens I'm done with the Bills" in my day but none about who they keep as their third string QB.

I know, right! Comical isn't it. I have been a fan since the mid 70's, through the good but mostly bad and never once have I thought of ever abandoning ship.

Matt is looking more like he will be on this team.

as a ps hero? yes.

for now at least. till injury grabs Cassels ankle and rips it apart

I hope he is given a chance.

Rex has said its a 3 man competition. more than once. and he not once named Simms. so there is that

• 4 weeks later...