Bills Release Jeff Tuel and Claim Matt Simms

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His brother Chris, who now works for Bleacher Report, actually really does like the Bills. He's been pretty positive about them the last 2 years. Have heard him on radio and he's written some articles

I saw a B/R podcast where Simms and two others really talked up the Darby pick. One, maybe Simms, had him in their top 20 and said he was the best press/man corner in the draft. Much different that some of the other "experts."

Awesomely funny, coming from you.

EJ steal your woman or something? Your posts seem to indicate that you truly hope he is cut. Even those people who have given up on him getting better at least seem to hope he improves and stays and proves them wrong.

i can't imagine any Bills fan, let alone someone who claims to work for the organization, would want to see a 1st round pick get cut 2 years later. I certainly understand being pessimistic about his future as the franchise Qb of the team, based on some of his struggles on the field, but to openly root for his ultimate failure (and, in conjunction, what will appear as a failure on the part of the FO) does not compute.

I don't think you've ever explained why you hate EJ so much. I mean, here is this young athlete who is a part of your team....he tries as hard as he can to become the player that everybody wants for the team...and you sit back patiently for the day he is cut so you can celebrate his failure. What's up with that? Did he run over your dog or something?

If he is simply coming from the perspective of a fan with no affiliation with the Bills, then his posts regarding EJ have the flavor of the unreasonable crusade that is carried on by a handful of posters on this board. If he does in fact have any affiliation of significance with the Bills, then his posts regarding EJ are a bit troubling and out of line from an organizational perspective.

imo

I'm Sorry?? Are you guys Assuming We are referring to EJ?

Pretty typical Behavior...

Let's try to stay on topic, Thanks Guys!!

Imo

Who could have guessed Jeff Tuel would have ended up starting for games for the Bills than Kevin Kolb and Tavaris Jackson combined.

In Bills history, I'd rank Tuel above Billy Joe Hobert, but below Gale Gilbert, Travis Brown, and Brian Brohm.

I'm Sorry?? Are you guys Assuming We are referring to EJ?

Pretty typical Behavior...

Let's try to stay on topic, Thanks Guys!!

Imo

If you were being overly critical of a QB, then hell yes we re 99% confident you re slamming EJ.

lmao

Does anyone think Simms is more than camp arm ?

Honest question

I think he's getting a look because they have room for him in camp and they knew Tuel had no future with the team. I doubt he has any chance of sticking, but let's see what the coaches have to say about it now being a 4 man competition for the starting QB position.

I think he's getting a look because they have room for him in camp and they knew Tuel had no future with the team. I doubt he has any chance of sticking, but let's see what the coaches have to say about it now being a 4 man competition for the starting QB position.

I will be interested as to what the FO feeds the press about him.

Jeff Tuel was not long for the team from the get go it seemed.

Does anyone think Simms is more than camp arm ?

Honest question

No, I certainly don't. I think this is Rex being nice, allowing the kid to try to do something positive with an NFL team in camp so when he's ultimately let go from the Bills, he might have a shot at cracking another team's roster.

I've got absolutely nothing to back that up. It's simply my opinion.

No, I certainly don't. I think this is Rex being nice, allowing the kid to try to do something positive with an NFL team in camp so when he's ultimately let go from the Bills, he might have a shot at cracking another team's roster.

I've got absolutely nothing to back that up. It's simply my opinion.

Simply your opinion is what i was looking for.

and in my simple opinion i agree. Favor is not the word i wish to use. Being nice is closer. But i have no problem with Simms getting some reps as a Bill.

Because of the two field scenario i dont feel anyone else is losing out on reps to someone who probably will not make the team. Is Simms eligible for PS still?

Simply your opinion is what i was looking for.

and in my simple opinion i agree. Favor is not the word i wish to use. Being nice is closer. But i have no problem with Simms getting some reps as a Bill.

Because of the two field scenario i dont feel anyone else is losing out on reps to someone who probably will not make the team. Is Simms eligible for PS still?

Do you think we're simple?

Do you think we're simple?

I can only speak for myself Gugny.

yes. a simple man thinking simple thoughts acting in a simple manner.

so is this Simms available a PS player? what is his upside anyways. Genetics?