Broncos OT Clady Out for the Season with a Torn ACL

I'm guessing they'll roll with rookie 2nd round pick Ty Sambrailo at LT and put Chris Clark back in the lineup at RT.

That would make 4 out of 5 starters on the OL that will be different from those that ended last season; the lone exception will be RG Louis Vasquez, who ended last season at RT.

2014: Clady-Franklin-Montgomery-Ramirez-Vasquez

2015: Sambrailo-Shelly Smith-Gradkowski-Vasquez-Clark

Edited by thebandit27

I'm guessing they'll role with rookie 2nd round pick Ty Sambrailo at LT and put Chris Clark back in the lineup at RT.

That would make 4 out of 5 starters on the OL that will be different from those that ended last season; the lone exception will be RG Louis Vasquez, who ended last season at RT.

that's right, I forgot they traded manny Ramirez to the lions in the trade up to get Shane Ray.

I'm guessing they'll roll with rookie 2nd round pick Ty Sambrailo at LT and put Chris Clark back in the lineup at RT.

2014: Clady-Franklin-Montgomery-Ramirez-Vasquez

2015: Sambrailo-Shelly Smith-Gradkowski-Vasquez-Clark

Good to have a QB like Manning who can scan the field and deliver the ball quickly.

These ACL injuries just plain suck

I live in a household with an athlete that has had the bad luck of sustaining a ACL injury.....and simply will not let go of the dream.

He is leaving in a month to attend a Juco school out in Oregon and trying to walk on at Oregon State.........with my blessing....but man this stuff really is not easy to come back from.