Buck Brooks: The 10 Scariest NFL Position Groups

#2 on the Top 10 list is the Bills defensive line.

"If Jim Schwartz was able to help the Bills' defensive line terrorize opponents without heavy blitzing, imagine how much chaos this D will create with blitz master Rex Ryan at the controls. Ryan's high-pressure tactics will produce more one-on-one chances for Mario Williams and Jerry Hughes on the edges, with linebackers and defensive backs joining the pass rush as fifth and sixth defenders at the point of attack. Kyle Williams and Marcell Dareus are imposing defenders on the interior with the capacity to blow up runs or disrupt passing games with frenetic playing styles. Dareus, in particular, is a dominating force -- with 28.5 sacks in four seasons, including 10 in 2014. Considering the success the Bills' front line enjoyed under Ryan protégé Mike Pettine in 2013 (the unit accounted for 41 of the Bills' AFC-high 57 sacks), the return to a hybrid scheme should keep the group playing at a high level this season."

I thought for sure the Bills Qbs would make the group. They're scary enough to give me nightmares

A very good point. Scary has different meanings. Self medication might be in order.

Well, if you think about it they have 4 of the top 72 players in the entire NFL. It's tough to argue against them.

Just curious...what is this according to, the NFL Network show? (I haven't followed the show this year.)

So tired of the Panthers LB's being hyped. Thomas Davis is the lynch pin of that d that let's keuchly destroy everyone.

#1 - Bills O-Line guards scare me the most, a rookie & a previously banished racist who's trying to make a comeback.

nice b8, m8.