5/27: Kyle Williams on the Jim Rome Show

Great stuff. Not a fan of the Rome show, but he's a good interviewer. And Kyle is a GREAT interview. I'm fired up and ready to go! Bought my Titans tickets today and started shopping for a home game.

there it is

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rome is the best interviewer in the business. That wasn't his best interview but KW did a great job.

i agree - Rome always acts super interested in what they are asking and asks good questions. I'm a fan of his show still - it's often hilarious. For some reason he cracks me up with his rants!

Has Rome stopped with the incessant donkey noises? I couldn't take that any more and changed stations. Years ago. On Sirius I have a lot more options. Great interviewer though.

My favorite Rome line ever was when he commented that the "predator sisters", Venus and Serena, were going to spend less time on tennis and more time working on their fashion line. Said Rome: "Well, that's good news for strippers and hookers everywhere".

Classic.

Kyle had a similar interview on bb.com after he signed his extension that was pure gold just like this one. He totally understands the loyalty of the fans and reciprocates it tenfold. Talk about a guy who gets it.

Why? All Rome does is blast the Bills and the city of Buffalo.

He's garbage, probably the worst radio show there is. He thinks he's hot poop too.

That was terrific. Great interview, you gotta love that guy. I'm not a huge Rome fan but he does very much dig Buffalo, and says it all the time and continually puts Bills on his show. Kyle is awesome.

Anytime I have EVER heard him, he is always insulting the Bills and their fans.

He's garbage, probably the worst radio show there is. He thinks he's hot poop too.

That is so very untrue. He constantly pumps up Buffalo, loves the fans, has had a couple visits there, loves Bills mafia, etc. I don't even like him but he really thinks Bills fans are great.

Not true, Rome usually has good things to say about the Bills, and always has good things to

Say about Buffalo. It all goes back to Buffalo being one of the very first cities to pick up his show when he was starting out

Kyle Williams on JRS (11:09)

Awesome Interview!

Maybe so, but I avoid the ass kissing that is Sports radio. I have never heard more pompous crap flingers in my life.

Tony Kornhole

Mike and Mike

Colin Cowpie

JT the Jerk

And Rome is the worst of the bunch. If you can edit Rome's voice of the interview or dub it over with someone less obnoxious, I'll listen.

Kyle's been one of my favorites for a long time. Great interview. Thanks, fellas. :beer:

Hey it's against TSW policy that we like the same thing. B-)

i agree - Rome always acts super interested in what they are asking and asks good questions. I'm a fan of his show still - it's often hilarious. For some reason he cracks me up with his rants!

I can't stand Rome, talks a whole lot about not sports.

This was his best interview. :lol:

I so wish he drilled Rome in the face like 10 times :devil::devil: :devil:

I have never heard him blast the team or fans. In fact I have never heard his say anything bad about the team or the fans...