Regretable Jerseys

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have two Bledsoes, a Losman, a McGahee, and a Pozluszny.

On the reverse, I'm also happy with some other purchases. A Kelly, a Reed, a M. Williams, a Watkins, and a custom Tony Greene jersey.

Forgot about my Sam Adams jersey. Game worn. It's like a floor length dress when I wear it. That man was big.

Edited by cthodge

Ed Wang

I bought it on the off chance he'd become at least a solid starter and the first ethnically Chinese player in the NFL would have 1 billion+ people bidding for his rookie memorobilia. That didn't work out, and now it's just taking space in my closet, and I wish I had my $50 back

tic-Stitched-jerseyBuffalo-Bills-Jerseys

That was a solid gamble. That is actually a good looking jersey to me. How much you asking? Seriously. I have never owned a jersey and I could rock the Wang! PM me if you wish to sell.

I have my Spikes road jersey on as I type this and you'll get it when you pry my cold dead fingers off of it.

I don't have any regrets on any of mine. I love wearing the old classic ones. Even if the guy sucked. They're still Bills jerseys. Root for the laundry, not the players IMHO.

Nice! Edited by SAMMY HANDWICH

I've never been a jersey guy. Plenty of gear, but no jerseys. This thread makes me feel better about that. Travis Henry? That would be my luck. If I WERE to get one, I'd go classic, I think. Thurman, Bruce and Jimbo would be the top options. Of current players, only Fred would be considered.

Edited by Augie

JP Losman & Mcgahee

I do like my first ever, Bryce Paup and my latest, CJ Spiller with original number when drafted, got changed soon after, (collectible maybe?)

Also have Lynch and Moulds jersey.

I too am done buying player jersey's.

Edited by Drewgetz

In my closet: Kelly, Bruce, Spikes, Poz, Bledsoe, EJ, Stevie, CJ, Dareus, Trent, (edit/add) Spiller

I don't regret any of them. I've never worn the Trent jersey because my wife bought it for me shortly before he was gone. All the others were players I liked, so why would I regret having them.

I always wear active players' jerseys on game day. I very rarely wear past players' jerseys. The only exception was wearing #12 the day he put on the gold jacket.

My wife also bought me a Flutie jersey when he was on the Bills. I never wore it. She bought it during his last season in Buffalo.

It's the only jersey I've ever thrown in the garbage. I don't regret doing that, either.

Edited by Gugny

My non regrettable jerseys:

3 EJ road

7 Flutie home

11 RJ home

11 Blue Dreadslow road

22 Fred Jackson home

23 The Beast Home throwback

51 Spikes road

88 Quinn Early home

Love the Quinn Early jersey. Nice call.

I have a Jeff Burris jersey - the year after I got it, he went to another team. It's still in my closet. My latest favorite is my blue Watkins jersey.

That presents an interesting situation. You had to shelve the Burris jersey then but now it is a very nice jersey. Same thing happened to me with George Wilson. Can't wear it now but in a decade or so it will be a good one again.

Jerseys I have:

12 - Jim Kelly (home)

13 - Stevie Johnson (away throwback)

23 - Marshawn Lynch (home throwback)

31 - Jairus Byrd (home ugly navy)

55 - Kelvin Sheppard (away)

78 - Bruce Smith (away, old Champion jersey)

The only regrettable one is Sheppard. Took a gamble after his rookie year that he'd be the Bills MLB for years to come. Oops. Since the Sheppard jersey I haven't bought one, I'm thinking about maybe a Watkins one this year but as I don't have good luck picking jerseys of players who stay with the Bills I might not. Or maybe go Mario Williams or Dareus if he gets resigned.

I used to collect minor league hockey jerseys. There was a practice jersey from the old IHL Houston Aeros that looked like an old TV set that lost it's horizontal hold.

Aeros.jpg

I went to like ten games a year for them. I was planning on buying season tickets for that team, then they went under the season I was gonna do it.

I went to like ten games a year for them. I was planning on buying season tickets for that team, then they went under the season I was gonna do it.

I'm not even a hockey fan, but even I knew how bad IHL hockey was. We had an IHL team for a bit and I took in a few games. I think the "I" stands for intramural.

I'm not even a hockey fan, but even I knew how bad IHL hockey was. We had an IHL team for a bit and I took in a few games. I think the "I" stands for intramural.

Well by the time I got here they had become an AHL team, now even that is gone though. Best thing we have is a D3 Junior team now. Only good thing about that is the fact that there's a hockey bar there there serves Blue and Molson, and Poutine if you're into that.