Kraft speaks

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well - I'm done with it. No more games at Wembley. No more NFL merchandise. No more watching games.

Nothing.

I can't dedicate any time to a league that is inherently corrupt - and for Kraft to bend over so readily to take it up the rear end for the good of the league means I can't readily dedicate any time to the team either.

It breaks my heart, but I have to take a stand against this league. Shame on everyone concerned.

I thought I'd get sick of the Patriots forum after 20 pages. Nope.

For the first (and hopefully last) time in my life, I just pulled up the local Boston sports radio show. It's almost as funny as the message board!

If you are interested, look up "Felger & Massarotti" on your TuneIn Radio app.

People are sooooooo upset :cry::death::w00t::lol:

This is the worst day of my Patriots fan life. I don't believe I will ever root for this team as passionately as I did unless/until Kraft sells this team. Truly heartbroken and disappointed in his decision...

Seriosuly, It's a four game suspension after winning a Super Bowl. In the grand scheme of things, by week 7, it'll be forgotten about around the rest of the league.

No, hurting him emotionally would be holding a sign saying "Myra would be ashamed"

I'd love to see a Pats** fan try this.

Made my day this last hour reading about all the non fans the cheats have. If this happened to us I would still love my team and support them. Ihave since 1960 and could never stop over one miss step like this. Lesson- Don't get caught next time Mr Kraft. Shame on the so called fans. 53 on the team and one goes astray so you bale on the rest. Great fans? I guess not.

For the first (and hopefully last) time in my life, I just pulled up the local Boston sports radio show. It's almost as funny as the message board!

If you are interested, look up "Felger & Massarotti" on your TuneIn Radio app.

People are sooooooo upset :cry::death::w00t::lol:

Haha thank you for this. Tuned in just in time to "I would personally like Bob Kraft to resign from the patriots" :lol:

If your innocent you don't lay down and take responsibility for the better of 31 other teams who hate your organization and are nothing but jealous middle school kids.

I am honestly embarresed to be a Patriots fan right now. Was embarrassed with spygate and even more embarrassed with this s**t show Kraft put on for a week.

Were cheaters whether we as fans like it or not the New England Patriots are cheaters and have accepted that as fact by taking it up the A**hole.

I thought I'd get sick of the Patriots forum after 20 pages. Nope.

Yep. It just keeps on giving...

They don't need to unfurl a banner on opening night, they can just the white flag they used today......

I'm just too much of a football fan to be done I suppose. My hope is more of the NFL eventually falling apart and a new professional league taking over. So I guess that until then I haven't a choice. clear.png

I gotta wait for mod approval. And I'm going in undercover as a Pats* fan.

A sting operation