Rubio continues to put his foot in his mouth

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude seriously, I didn't and its pretty cheap how you twisted my words there

Dude, seriously, don't you have another left wing candidate you can support? And how did I twist your words?

The absolute most contorted way I could be viewed as doing that if everyone were to give you every benefit of doubt would be:

Your reference to the boy who cried wolf meant you realize her treatment of these families was bad but that it doesn't matter because there have been other charges lobbed at her for a long time.

If you wanted to say something like that, why not just say it? Even if you did, you'd still be wrong because even if EVERYTHING else claimed about her is false....lololololololol......this one thing on its own is so vulgar that it ought not only disqualify her from being President, but disqualify her from being considered human. I

If I gave you the benefit of the doubt that's how I'd interpret your post. Since I don't, I take it to mean that you thought the boy who cried was merely lying again. And this time, that boy is the parents of dead heroes.

Edited by 4merper4mer

Back to the thread.
Rubio Was Right, and Christie Wrong, about Obama

Rubio’s Post-Debate Message: My Obama Criticism Outrages the Media

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner

Wasn't Christie's criticism that Rubio speaks in pre-rehearsed speeches? Nothing in those articles counters that fact.

I don't see Rubio's preparation as that big of an issue but Christie did a banner job pointing it out and Rubio did a horrible job refuting it.

Dude, seriously, don't you have another left wing candidate you can support? And how did I twist your words?

The absolute most contorted way I could be viewed as doing that if everyone were to give you every benefit of doubt would be:

Your reference to the boy who cried wolf meant you realize her treatment of these families was bad but that it doesn't matter because there have been other charges lobbed at her for a long time.

If you wanted to say something like that, why not just say it? Even if you did, you'd still be wrong because even if EVERYTHING else claimed about her is false....lololololololol......this one thing on its own is so vulgar that it ought not only disqualify her from being President, but disqualify her from being considered human. I

If I gave you the benefit of the doubt that's how I'd interpret your post. Since I don't, I take it to mean that you thought the boy who cried was merely lying again. And this time, that boy is the parents of dead heroes.

You're laboring under the misapprehension that he has some kind of working cognitive process sparking away in that cavernous cranial cavity of his. There's absolutely no point in carrying on any exchange with him that requires more than one reply to make your point, outside of goading him into responding multiple times, providing entertainment for the rest of us.

You're laboring under the misapprehension that he has some kind of working cognitive process sparking away in that cavernous cranial cavity of his. There's absolutely no point in carrying on any exchange with him that requires more than one reply to make your point, outside of goading him into responding multiple times, providing entertainment for the rest of us.

I'm thinking that I'm the real goader here.

You and 3rd are laboring under the misapprehension that he has some kind of working cognitive process sparking away in that cavernous cranial cavity of his. There's absolutely no point in carrying on any exchange with him that requires more than one reply to make your point, outside of goading him into responding multiple times, providing entertainment for the rest of us.

I'm thinking that I'm the real goader here.

Fixed it!

Shooting down you clowns and your idiotic arguments doesn't take much brain power at all.

Shooting down you clowns and your idiotic arguments doesn't take much brain power at all.

I will give you $10 if you go one day without posting something irretrievably stupid on the internet.

(And today already isn't that day.)

• 4 weeks later...

Rubio's entire career is probably over. Trump might be right - he might not get elected dog catcher in Florida after this mess. He went way low in his attack on Trump when simply attacking Trump has been a recipe for disaster for every candidate that followed that path. Shows just how desperate and out of touch the R establishment really is (like that wasn't known to us before this), but it's a low water mark for them and likely only to be surpassed by this year's convention antics.

At this point, I'm resigned to a Trump nomination. The R establishment better come to terms with that soon, hold their collective noses, put on a fresh set of fruit-of-the-looms and start coalescing behind him. They can deal with him. They will never get behind Cruz, and he will never negotiate with them. Trump is their only chance to take back the Presidency at this point. They screwed the pooch too long and the voters are mad as hell. If they sit back on their yachts and game rooms at the country clubs and sit this one out, they'll be electing Hillary.

We're screwed.

Rubio's entire career is probably over. Trump might be right - he might not get elected dog catcher in Florida after this mess. He went way low in his attack on Trump when simply attacking Trump has been a recipe for disaster for every candidate that followed that path. Shows just how desperate and out of touch the R establishment really is (like that wasn't known to us before this), but it's a low water mark for them and likely only to be surpassed by this year's convention antics.

At this point, I'm resigned to a Trump nomination. The R establishment better come to terms with that soon, hold their collective noses, put on a fresh set of fruit-of-the-looms and start coalescing behind him. They can deal with him. They will never get behind Cruz, and he will never negotiate with them. Trump is their only chance to take back the Presidency at this point. They screwed the pooch too long and the voters are mad as hell. If they sit back on their yachts and game rooms at the country clubs and sit this one out, they'll be electing Hillary.

We're screwed.

I supported Rubio until recently. Two things sunk him: The Christie attacks at the debate were completely withering. Second, his willingness to take the low road and play Trump's game exposed him as a shapeshifter. Of the remaining people, I prefer Kasich by a landslide but it appears Trump will win the nomination.

How Republicans could get behind Trump even in a "hold your nose" moment is beyond me. I had no trouble voting for Romney but W-Bush never got my vote. I certainly can't have a Trump vote on my conscience. And no I can't see me pulling the lever for Clinton. I'll vote but it will boil down to third part candidate vs "how afraid am I of Trump."

Clinton scares me but in a "Devil I know" sort of way.

Trump scares me as in a "this guy will leave the country in utter shambles" way.

You are just a jerk poster. Just Mr insult with nothing to add at all