Rubio continues to put his foot in his mouth

She's probably going to win no matter which Republican gets the nod. Only those 4 have a shot at beating her. She will kill Trump-Cruz.

That's a load of crap.

Those 4 have no sot at all. There will be no energy for them. Might as well give it to Bush. Or Romney, or Dole, or McCain. Same thing.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a load of crap.

Those 4 have no sot at all. There will be no energy for them. Might as well give it to Bush. Or Romney, or Dole, or McCain. Same thing.

Do you think the insane clown posse of Trump-Cruz supporters will outnumber Clinton voters?

Not a chance.

The only way to win is to put up a candidate that will attract moderates and independents. In the current head-to-head polling, which is admittedly way too early, Rubio trounces Clinton. She beats everyone else and is level with Cruz.

The reason Romney came close twice was because he was a moderate. Moderate Republicans can beat Hillary.

I'd like Christie because he can get things done and has proven it. But he likely won't have any chance.

Edited by Observer

Do you think the insane clown posse of Trump-Cruz supporters will outnumber Clinton voters?

Not a chance.

The only way to win is to put up a candidate that will attract moderates and independents.

The reason Romney came close twice was because he was a moderate. Moderate Republicans can beat Hillary.

I'd like Christie because he can get things done and has proven it. But he likely won't have any chance.

Completely backwards.

You tout that only a moderate can win and in the next sentence you point out that a moderate (that you like) cannot win the nomination.

Moderates depress the GOP turnout. Time and time again it has been shown,

Republicans are winning elections all over the country by going WITH their base.

But your (repetitive) sage advice it to continue the same losing formula .

Not much of an "observation"

Completely backwards.

You tout that only a moderate can win and in the next sentence you point out that a moderate (that you like) cannot win the nomination.

Moderates depress the GOP turnout. Time and time again it has been shown,

Republicans are winning elections all over the country by going WITH their base.

But your (repetitive) sage advice it to continue the same losing formula .

Not much of an "observation"

Who do you want to win the nomination?

Not a chance.

If you think anyone's supports are insane while comparing those people to Hillary's supports and not saying anything about those people, I find it sad.

Hillary Clinton lied to the face of the parents of fallen heroes as their caskets came off a plane. She subsequently called those people the liars. I don't know what to call her supporters. Insane clowns doesn't cut it.

If you think anyone's supports are insane while comparing those people to Hillary's supports and not saying anything about those people, I find it sad.

Hillary Clinton lied to the face of the parents of fallen heroes as their caskets came off a plane. She subsequently called those people the liars. I don't know what to call her supporters. Insane clowns doesn't cut it.

Oh she didn't do that

I like Christie but Fiorina showed that the ability to win a debate has little to do with winning an election. We are obsessed with debates because they make for good TV. That's why Trump is winning. He can't offer a specific plan on anything but he's good in a soundbyte.

Do you want a debate winner or someone who will govern well and work across party lines to get things done? Rubio, Kasich, Bush, and Christie can probably all do that. Cruz and Trump will drive the country to an epic deadlock and probably abuse their presidential authority much like Bush did.

Christie bullied Rubio last night.Polls may show that his effort drove up Trump-Cruz's chances because Christie can't seem to catch on with the electorate. Carving 3% off Rubio would only help the Trump-Cruz contingent.

I like how you equate abusing presidential authority to Bush and ignore Obama. Clever.

Although I do agree to a point. I personally liked Fiorina I wish she has a realistic chance to win.

I like Cruz then carson, carly, Paul and trump

I like how you equate abusing presidential authority to Bush and ignore Obama. Clever.

Although I do agree to a point. I personally liked Fiorina I wish she has a realistic chance to win.

I like Cruz then carson, carly, Paul and trump

You might be right about Obama's exec orders. The only ones I remember that got people's breasts in a wringer were about gun control. Obama is so incapable of getting things done that it seems he's not abusing his power to the same extent as Bush.

Hillary is terrible candidate. What do you want me to say? But her supporters are galvanized and she's the presumptive Dem nominee. We're talking in most of these threads about who will be the Republican nominee because that's far less clear. '

Oh she didn't do that

And what about her statements that the Benghazi attacks were inspired by the Youtube video? Something she knew was not true. That's what he's talking about.

It's just a single factor on a list of her flaws but apparently it's the one that he's most fired up about.

Edited by Observer

And what about her statements that the Benghazi attacks were inspired by the Youtube video? Something she knew was not true. That's what he's talking about.

It's just a single factor on a list of her flaws but apparently it's the one that he's most fired up about.

Pissing on the graves of fallen soldiers and spitting in their faces ought to get everyone fired up. Our country is screwed if it doesn't.

Pissing on the graves of fallen soldiers and spitting in their faces ought to get everyone fired up. Our country is screwed if it doesn't.

Wantonly sending soldiers into wars we can't win and with no long term plan trumps (!) Hillary's nefarious web of ambition. Both are issues though.

Edited by Observer

Wantonly sending soldiers into wars we can't win and with no long term plan trumps (!) Hillary's nefarious web of ambition. Both are issues though.

You can argue from many angles about war plans, whether they were winnable, what we would have "won" how they were executed, and even the original intent of going. This has happened to varying degrees with every war in human history and is completely unrelated to this discussion.

Hillary's nefarious web of ambition is vile without a doubt. All of the candidates on each side have some sort of web or they wouldn't be there. That is sad. I'd agree that Hillary's web is more dense than most/all, but that is not what I am talking about and it is not really related to this discussion.

Her treatment of the parents of the fallen heroes is a rare specific demonstration of a repugnant person caring more about expediency for her agenda than for the lives of people. I'm not even talking about her agenda taking priority. Sadly, that happens far more than it should. I'm talking about expediency taking priority. She could have admitted making mistakes that were partially responsible for these deaths. She did make those mistakes. Many, many others have made mistakes that resulted in the deaths of others. It is the nature of those jobs. In this case, she figured she not only needed to cover her mistake, but to find a scapegoat. She trotted out that scapegoat on national TV. She and others had that scapegoat jailed....does that bother anyone? She scapegoated him directly to the face of the parents of these soldiers. Then she called those parents liars. All of this is clearly documented. It is disgusting and disqualifying.

Passing the buck for a disaster she did not cause is par for the course in politics

Some more so than others. Doesn't it bother you that people think it's ok? Don't you think we can and should expect more out of our politicians serving us in the highest positions of power and trust?

Hillary with benghazi is one such a horrific example.

We'll be sure to keep that in mind the next time you bring up Bush and Iraq.

This is perfect. Like comparing the planet Jupiter to a baseball. But you right wingers see them as equal.

Some more so than others. Doesn't it bother you that people think it's ok? Don't you think we can and should expect more out of our politicians serving us in the highest positions of power and trust?

Hillary with benghazi is one such a horrific example.

Honestly, the right has been screaming their heads off about every fart in an elevator that people just tune the noise out. The boy that cried wolf

Honestly, the right has been screaming their heads off about every fart in an elevator that people just tune the noise out. The boy that cried wolf

Dude seriously. These people died defending us. Don't call them farts in elevators. It's not right and it's not funny and it isn't only people on the right it should bother.

Dude seriously. These people died defending us. Don't call them farts in elevators. It's not right and it's not funny and it isn't only people on the right it should bother.

Dude seriously, I didn't and its pretty cheap how you twisted my words there