Rubio continues to put his foot in his mouth

Obama will be the nominee because he's young and pretty. Biden will be VP nominee because...experience. Obama is an empty, pandering suit. Biden is sometimes sane, but other times sounds as batshitcrazy as the rest of the DEM field.

What an easy game to play.

That was a little scary. Kinda like reading results from a blzrul Mad Libs.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She thinks everyone is stupid except the people for whom she'll vote.

Notice how Kasich can sound batshitcrazy to her, but Sanders...the personification of angryoldwhitebatshitcrazy...will make a monkey out of Rubio. :lol:

True. :lol:

I was actually aligned pretty well with Rand Paul except for that Christian baloney and his recent "I really DO want to bomb someone" stance, which was political expediency.

However I can see the appeal of the rest to knuckle-draggers.

Rubio will be the nominee because he's young and pretty. Kasich will be VP nominee because...Ohio. Rubio is an empty, pandering suit. Kasich is sometimes sane, but other times sounds as batshitcrazy as the rest of the GOP field. If Hillary is the Dem nominee I can't help but think of her demolishing pretty-boy Lazio in the NY Senatorial debate(s)....If it's Sanders, he sure won't look good compared to Rubio but I imagine he'll make a monkey out of him too. As far as the voters go we'll see whether fear trumps gullibility or vice versa.

Hillary will beat him because with his hawkish stance he won't be able to diffetentiate himself from her. She wins the "lesser of 2 evils" measure. Sad day in American politics when the parties offer up the 2 most war mongering candidates. Edited by truth on hold

Hillary will beat him because with his hawkish stance he won't be able to diffetentiate himself from her. She wins the "lesser of 2 evils" measure. Sad day in American politics when the parties offer up the 2 most war mongering candidates.

His negatives are so big I doubt he survives when the guns are pointed at him. He's been able to fly under radar pretty much up till now. Once he is seen as a thread the "amnesty" cry will go up and down will go Rubio

Oh, you think Hillary's been under the radar? Good one!

Every Clinton problem...from unsecure servers to laundering international bribes through her "foundation" to spitting on the faces of Benghazi victims' families...have ALL been under the radar of the mainstream media.

Don't you remember how laughable you found the Benghazi deaths?

Exactly.

I was actually aligned pretty well with Rand Paul except for that Christian baloney and his recent "I really DO want to bomb someone" stance, which was political expediency.

However I can see the appeal of the rest to knuckle-draggers.

You should really try to stop doing that. You could hurt your fingers and possibly break a nail, and you know how awful that is. It's worse than a Palin sound byte.

The press, both left and right, along with Rubio have been presenting the laughable notion that Rubio is the candidate Hillary wants to face least. What a joke. He is very weak and it looks like last night showed this...I didn't watch. When she ran for Senate she ran against some young good looking mannequin named Rick DeFazio or something like that. He was an "up and coming rising star in the Republican party". Remind you of anyone? Have you heard is name since that run?

Rubio :doh::lol::doh:

It is hard for me to believe that anyone could pull a lever for someone willing to spit in the face of the parents of fallen heroes....and then call them liars. I can't believe the Dems have no ability to boot her and that the Repubs are so stupid as to trot out Marco. I believe there is an episode of The Walking Dead whose title describes this election wrt both parties and sadly to the state of the country right now. Too Far Gone.

That little fella is getting slapped down hard at the debate. Christie has shown he owns him

I like Christie but Fiorina showed that the ability to win a debate has little to do with winning an election. We are obsessed with debates because they make for good TV. That's why Trump is winning. He can't offer a specific plan on anything but he's good in a soundbyte.

Do you want a debate winner or someone who will govern well and work across party lines to get things done? Rubio, Kasich, Bush, and Christie can probably all do that. Cruz and Trump will drive the country to an epic deadlock and probably abuse their presidential authority much like Bush did.

Christie bullied Rubio last night.Polls may show that his effort drove up Trump-Cruz's chances because Christie can't seem to catch on with the electorate. Carving 3% off Rubio would only help the Trump-Cruz contingent.

Edited by Observer

Do you want a debate winner or someone who will govern well and work across party lines to get things done? Rubio, Kasich, Bush, and Christie can probably all do that.

Why not just give Hillary the Republican nomination too? Because she will beat every one of those guys while simultaneously spitting on graves of heroes.

Why not just give Hillary the Republican nomination too? Because she will beat every one of those guys while simultaneously spitting on graves of heroes.

She's probably going to win no matter which Republican gets the nod. Only those 4 have a shot at beating her. She will kill Trump-Cruz.