What is on Brady's Phone?

Any ideas as to what is on TB's phone that he so badly (at the risk of up to a year off) wanted to protect? Remember, he didn't need to turn the phone over to Wells, he was allowed to produce just the texts on the deflategate topic and communications log with the relevant folks involved there, but still chose not to. Remember, too, that the only folks who might have access to the phone were HIS lawyers, who have an ethical duty to not say anything to ANYONE about what they saw on the phone, at the risk of disbarment if they violate that. Personally, my best guess is that there are things on there either relating to the deflation and/or even other similar cheating-related items, but who knows, since he wouldn't let anyone see anything. I think it's certainly fair to infer that there are bad things for him on the phone. Seems pretty obvious to me. What do others think?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any ideas as to what is on TB's phone that he so badly (at the risk of up to a year off) wanted to protect? Remember, he didn't need to turn the phone over to Wells, he was allowed to produce just the texts on the deflategate topic and communications log with the relevant folks involved there, but still chose not to. Remember, too, that the only folks who might have access to the phone were HIS lawyers, who have an ethical duty to not say anything to ANYONE about what they saw on the phone, at the risk of disbarment if they violate that. Personally, my best guess is that there are things on there either relating to the deflation and/or even other similar cheating-related items, but who knows, since he wouldn't let anyone see anything. I think it's certainly fair to infer that there are bad things for him on the phone. Seems pretty obvious to me. What do others think?

http://www.amazon.com/Where-Do-Babies-Come-From/dp/0789405792

why dont you give this a once over and then in a few years we can discuss this issue again.

all these little phones are godawful. What ever happened to walking up to a girl and talking to her. I see my grandkids pushing buttons and holding phones up and fixing there hair, smooching there lips. I used to slick my hair over, walk up to girls and ask them to dance and it worked fine.

I don't like Brady. He's a cheat, a liar and he bribes people. That said, I support his decision to not give up his phone. Total invasion of privacy. Besides,it makes the case against him even more damning.

He and his lawyers had full autonomy to go through his phone and supply only the correspondence that applies to this investigation. No invasion of privacy required.

It's also worth noting that the CBA requires him to turn it over if he's asked.

all these little phones are godawful. What ever happened to walking up to a girl and talking to her. I see my grandkids pushing buttons and holding phones up and fixing there hair, smooching there lips. I used to slick my hair over, walk up to girls and ask them to dance and it worked fine.

Did you also have to trade a cow or a goat for a bride?

(I'm kidding, bro)

promo my wife will say that I was the handsomest guy back in those days and I would call her each night. I still remember her phone number was western 352. Pictures belong in an alblum not on a phone.

His lawyer said that turning over the phone would set a bad precedent.

This is utter BS. The lawyer gets paid to protect his client, not establish precedent.

It's pretty obvious there were some incriminating texts on the phone.

This is utter BS. The lawyer gets paid to protect his client, not establish precedent.

Not to mention that such a precedent has already been set and in place for years now.

Are you serious about the CBA? That is particularly troublesome.

Let's face it-- the only reason he didn't turn over documents was because they were incriminating.

If I were the NFL, I would suspend him indefinitely until he decides to cooperate.

Sorry...wrong document.

Apparently it's in the NFL's Policy on the Integrity of the Game:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/05/07/suspension-of-tom-brady-seems-unavoidable/

Well, not everyone is as smooth as you are Howard

and who knows what the hell he might not have wanted seen. what if there was some off color content that would be incredibly embarrassing given our current political climate, instead of instructions on PSI?

heck, maybe hes just ultra paranoid about that stuff.

it definitely leaves questions hanging, but i dont think its fair to declare our own answers to those questions as fact.