new info on sandyhook and possible cia covert ops....

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.infowars.com/

reports are that sandyhook was possible cia covert op in order to see how the american public would react if new gun laws were put in place.... cia also reported connections with current officials in gadaffi.

sources cited

You have stated that you are extreme leftist, but you quote "infowars"? If ever a frontal lobotomy was called for........

You have stated that you are extreme leftist, but you quote "infowars"? If ever a frontal lobotomy was called for........

Keep a open mind. Look at the entire picture and just how bizarre the last 6 or 7 years have been. My brother in law floated the Sandy Hook hoax a few years ago and I had the same reaction. So insane only the most twisted conspiracy theorist would even consider it. If you have the time check out this video. It's long but seems to be pretty well researched and backed up. Should have you at least questioning parts of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k&index=9&list=FL9Sr---HiMK8_JPzFJyFm7w

Edited by Dante

I was too busy to follow the news during Sandy Hook, so I have no frame of reference about any of this. I do, however, have a problem with the way every conspiracy theory is automatically dismissed out of hand and the theorist labelled a nut.

I do think most conspiracy theories are bull **** and most conspiracy theorists are nuts, but this approach gives good cover to anyone who does pull off a conspiracy.

This is crazy. Humans trying to seek order out of disorder. It is simply not that easy.

Outside of our foreign entanglements, since the late 60's we are going one of the longest runs of peace in our society. Sure there are the blips in the road. Yes, we are seeing some civil unrest, but for the most part, things are being balanced. IMO, we are one, two (going on three) generations removed from knowing how bad things and life can really be.

There can never be a tragedy without a shady government organization behind it.

*rolls eyes*

Gov't bad! When did it start? Easy way to get votes, just blame all your problems on it! :-(

Oh... And those God awful vaccines... Gotta blame that too! :-(

I was too busy to follow the news during Sandy Hook, so I have no frame of reference about any of this. I do, however, have a problem with the way every conspiracy theory is automatically dismissed out of hand and the theorist labelled a nut.

I do think most conspiracy theories are bull **** and most conspiracy theorists are nuts, but this approach gives good cover to anyone who does pull off a conspiracy.

:ph34r::ph34r:

A friend of mine is a rather staunch leftist and cites infowars frequently. I don't get it either.

info wars was the website that talked about fema camps. fox news confirmed it was happening glen beck

A friend of mine lives in a FEMA camp outside of Minot. I don't need people like Glenn Beck or Austin's resident paranoid, Alex Jones, to know about that.

IMO if you are going to start in with this conspiracy stuff you ought not do it over the bodies of dead children. That goes for both the theorists and those easily duped into posting this kind of stuff on message boards. It is simply disgusting.

I do, however, have a problem with the way every conspiracy theory is automatically dismissed out of hand and the theorist labelled a nut.

This was certainly not the case in the 1970s and beyond in regards to the Kennedy assassination.

Google Building 7

A friend of mine is a rather staunch leftist and cites infowars frequently. I don't get it either.

It's really simple: neither Democrats nor Republicans are immune to chemtrails or HAARP. Crazy is non-partisan.

Thank you. This isn't a place to throw that kind of **** around. Leave the kids out of it.

That's the point. It seems like there were no kids. No autopsy s were allowed. For some reason, legislation in Conneticut disallowing the release of autopsy results to the public was rushed through the week before the tragedy. Or cached web pages discussing the shooting a day before it actually happened. Or, the picture of the boy allegedly killed at Sandy Hook turning up in Pakistan a few years later at another mass shooting. The exact same photo. I don't know what it means. I suspect all this is to accelerate gun control Anyway, there is a lot to it and I understand the default response is that it's crazy. Like I said I thought it was nuts but now not so sure. It doesn't mean I don't care about kids. Whomever is behind it is evil for using kids to advance a agenda.

IMO if you are going to start in with this conspiracy stuff you ought not do it over the bodies of dead children. That goes for both the theorists and those easily duped into posting this kind of stuff on message boards. It is simply disgusting.

The danger in this thinking is it makes dead kids a good cover. If you're going to try to pull off something sinister and you don't want anyone asking questions just make sure your plan involves dead kids and a plausible explanation and no one will dare dig any deeper for fear of incurring the scorn of others.

The danger in this thinking is it makes dead kids a good cover. If you're going to try to pull off something sinister and you don't want anyone asking questions just make sure your plan involves dead kids and a plausible explanation and no one will dare dig any deeper for fear of incurring the scorn of others.

Or soldiers. Homosexuals might work, too.