new info on sandyhook and possible cia covert ops....

See, that's the problem. Retards like the OP take every shred of hysterical rumor in the heat of the moment as events are unfolding as 'evidence' of wild conspiracies. On the train home on 9-11 I heard the State Department had been bombed. A random, terrified firemen said he thought there might have been a bomb at the WTC. Suddenly nothing makes sense!!! It's all a big lie!!!

After the plane hit the Pentagon on 9/11, I went up to the roof to watch (yes, VWR, I took my couch with me). Was up there with several other people when a trio of helicopters flew up the Potomac. When they disappeared behind the cloud of smoke from the Pentagon, one woman freaked out: "Oh my God! The helicopters just exploded!" Because one moment she saw helos; the next, a great big cloud of smoke where the helos should have been. Even after they flew out from behind the smoke a few seconds later, and I pointed them out to her, she insisted that the helicopters crashed into the river. Because eyewitness testimony sucks.

About an hour later, back in my apartment, the radio mentioned an "unconfirmed report" that a helicopter had crashed into the Potomac next to the Pentagon.

And that's how stupid conspiracy theories get started.

Did you have to interview for that? Seems like a pretty good gig. What does it pay?

Pay's decent, but the benefits can't be beat. Unflouridated water, mercury-free vaccines, subsidized chemtrail filters on my house. I had to submit a project for review to get hired - mine was shooting down three helicopters over the Potomac and immediately replacing them with three different helicopters.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the plane hit the Pentagon on 9/11, I went up to the roof to watch (yes, VWR, I took my couch with me). Was up there with several other people when a trio of helicopters flew up the Potomac. When they disappeared behind the cloud of smoke from the Pentagon, one woman freaked out: "Oh my God! The helicopters just exploded!"

So did you actually see the airplane hit the Pentagon?

OMG please stop.

I am in no way questioning if an airplane hit or not. I was afraid people would jump to that conclusion. Was just curious if he actually saw an airplane hit because he said "After the plane hit the Pentagon" and I have seen here several times that he saw it.

I am in no way questioning if an airplane hit or not. I was afraid people would jump to that conclusion. Was just curious if he actually saw an airplane hit because he said "After the plane hit the Pentagon" and I have seen here several times that he saw it.

You do understand that "saw the plane" and "went up to the roof afterwards" are not mutually exclusive, and thus your question is, in fact, stupid?

I could see the plane hit from my apartment, but the roof was 100 feet higher, and gave me a better panorama (looking "down" on the helipad rather than across it - like sitting in the nosebleeds rather than by the glass at a hockey game). It took me about a half-hour to get up there* - I was still in my apartment when the South Tower went (was on the phone with my brother), but on the roof when emergency response got the word that Flight 93 was inbound (which was a good 15-20 minutes after it went down - you could tell they were informed because they stopped fighting the fire and cleared the area.)

*'Cause, y'know, as part of the conspiracy I had a lot of things to do that first half-hour.

You do understand that "saw the plane" and "went up to the roof afterwards" are not mutually exclusive, and thus your question is, in fact, stupid?

I could see the plane hit from my apartment, but the roof was 100 feet higher, and gave me a better panorama (looking "down" on the helipad rather than across it - like sitting in the nosebleeds rather than by the glass at a hockey game). It took me about a half-hour to get up there* - I was still in my apartment when the South Tower went (was on the phone with my brother), but on the roof when emergency response got the word that Flight 93 was inbound (which was a good 15-20 minutes after it went down - you could tell they were informed because they stopped fighting the fire and cleared the area.)

Thanks for the clarification. I never said they were mutually exclusive, so your answer is in fact stupidly stupid.

I have no doubt a plane hit the Pentagon.

Building 7 on the other hand, I'm not sure what to think about ...

After the plane hit the Pentagon on 9/11, I went up to the roof to watch (yes, VWR, I took my couch with me). Was up there with several other people when a trio of helicopters flew up the Potomac. When they disappeared behind the cloud of smoke from the Pentagon, one woman freaked out: "Oh my God! The helicopters just exploded!" Because one moment she saw helos; the next, a great big cloud of smoke where the helos should have been. Even after they flew out from behind the smoke a few seconds later, and I pointed them out to her, she insisted that the helicopters crashed into the river. Because eyewitness testimony sucks.

About an hour later, back in my apartment, the radio mentioned an "unconfirmed report" that a helicopter had crashed into the Potomac next to the Pentagon.

And that's how stupid conspiracy theories get started.

And then the alarm clock went off