Crystal Ball: Top Prospects for 2016 NFL Draft

@NFL: "I'd hate to be a team in need of a quarterback [in 2016]." (via @NFL_CFB): https://t.co/UE5ROhxRdQhttps://t.co/IadLMHgF69

Personally I disagree, seems like 2-4 first rounders and decent depth later on. Wentz, Lynch, Cook, Goff and Jones are a good group to pick and choose from. WR seems a little less quality then recent years.

Edited by ChandlerBing

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I disagree, seems like 2-4 first rounders and decent depth later on. Wentz, Lynch, Cook, Goff and Jones are a good group too pick and choose from. WR seems a little less quality then recent years.

i have said before I have no idea who will be good prospects at QB, because I watch them from a college fan perspective vs a scouting perspective, but there does seem to be decent quantity. I have heard that this year's WR group is going to be really strong (that includes underclassmen expected to declare). Edited by YoloinOhio

For the love of God, never Twitter search 'Kevin Hogan 1st round'.

I'm not going to Twitter-search it, but in regards to the idea, I wouldn't be shocked if it happens. Something's seemed to have clicked for him this year. Maybe I'm wrong. It looks like he's seeing the field well. He has a great throwing motion. His stats look good. I understand if a NFL team sees something in him.

Connor Cook :( Staring down his targets with no shame out there.

Not his best game, but that shoulder has to be bugging him. He usually makes the tight throws even if he stairs em down, but we have seen him read many progressions over the yrs so not to worried about that.

LJ SCOTTTTTT!!!!

This has been the most exciting game I've seen all yr!

In an age of high scoring spread offenses it's good to see a BIG 10, defensive, pound the rock old fashioned football. So many dramatic moments in the game and especially the last Michigan drive which took about 8 -1/2 minutes, with multiple 4rth down conversions, Connor Cook getting the first down on the option run and the Scott muscling and extending his way into the endzone for the winning score was pure football gold.

Now on to the National Championship!!!!

I'm not going to Twitter-search it, but in regards to the idea, I wouldn't be shocked if it happens. Something's seemed to have clicked for him this year. Maybe I'm wrong. It looks like he's seeing the field well. He has a great throwing motion. His stats look good. I understand if a NFL team sees something in him.

ehhh, I'd wait till the 3rd

Boo!! traitor !! ... :nana:

please tell me the sarcasm was obvious!

Cook didn't deserve Game MVP, Scott did, but they probably did because he is a senior and Scott a freshman.

did you see what he did to Archie Griffin during the trophy presentation? He apologized but ... Whatever. He does give off a real douchey vibe

@SportsComedy_: Connor Cook disrespecting the legend Archie Griffin... C'mon man https://t.co/Oc0NIOTjj0

Edited by YoloinOhio