LSJ OL La'el Collins has a meeting scheduled with the Bills

Yes, yes you are but I'm just making a point.

Good times, goodtimes.

I get what you are saying but I never implied anything about the Bills cheating so I don't know why that point was brought up. Either way, If he's innocent and signs with the Bills, great. If he's not innocent and signs with the Bills, they really aren't losing out on anything since he's a UDFA.

Most likely it will just be a nice topic for Rodak, Schopp, Bull dog and actual national media to shun the bills for even though other teams are trying to land him.

Edited by The Wiz

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got home and online.

my f5 finger did more work today than the rest of my body. I think this is the first time i have cheated at work and used their time to check up on .. really anything.

My time had best be rewarded.

Or

i am

so

done with this team

regardless of how many deers i have ground up and in the freezer

just got home and online.

my f5 finger did more work today than the rest of my body. I think this is the first time i have cheated at work and used their time to check up on .. really anything.

My time had best be rewarded.

Or

i am

so

done with this team

regardless of how many deers i have ground up and in the freezer

Bwahahaha, I love it.

Ryan coordinated his dinner with Collins was coordinated with a previously scheduled visit with his brother, New Orleans Saints defensive coordinator Rob Ryan." - http://bit.ly/1IKfeA5

Pegula let Rex take his private jet to visit his brother in Louisiana for two hours? What a great owner!

Bwahahaha, I love it.

its a pretty fine time to be a Bills fan Mitch. No doubt about that :P

Pegula let Rex take his private jet to visit his brother in Louisiana for two hours? What a great owner!

he didn't tell Terry

he is going to be in big trouble when Daddy Pegs notices the jet is out of fuel. When he surely left it full when last parked in the garage.

Naughty Rex. He has good intentions but often in trouble. Kim says he will grow out of it and to be patient.

The fact that we are even in these types of situations has really made the off season for me. Even if we don't land Collins, at least we have addressed the OLine in FA and the draft at least to an extent. Adding more fuel to the fire is just something extra for all of us to fawn over.

he didn't tell Terry

he is going to be in big trouble when Daddy Pegs notices the jet is out of fuel. When he surely left it full when last parked in the garage.

Naughty Rex. He has good intentions but often in trouble. Kim says he will grow out of it and to be patient.

If he runs it in reverse the odometer will reset

If he runs it in reverse the odometer will reset

Not on the new jets.all those fancy computers and GPSes

it was true back in the day . fact.

so you have exposed your age GG.

awesome post!!

I am sure my Dad knew of my efforts, even though i thought i had outsmarted him.

I was gone for a few hours. Did we sign him yet?

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5

Thurman said the deer meat that's ground up and in the freezer at Luke Russerts' moms place is "on like a mofo" according to chad kelly's twitter while flying "air pegula".

I think I covered everything.

Edited by The Wiz

I was gone for a few hours. Did we sign him yet?

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5

Right! Buddy Nix really needs to get on the 8Balls here. time for a binge.

get er dun Dougie.

lobster appetizers for everyone if they pull this stunt off

The fact that we are even in these types of situations has really made the off season for me. Even if we don't land Collins, at least we have addressed the OLine in FA and the draft at least to an extent. Adding more fuel to the fire is just something extra for all of us to fawn over.

exactly. its not for lack of major effort