RD 6, Pick 188: LB Tony Steward, Clemson

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy is terrible, nfl.com doesnt event has a grade on him. This is a free agent pick.

He's a five-star recruit, top lb (or olb) in his class, who had many injuries and never quite lived up to his potential. He was around 236 on Fanspeak, fwiw. It's definitely a classic Whaley pick: he loves those five-star recruited underachievers.

He's a five-star recruit, top lb (or olb) in his class, who had many injuries and never quite lived up to his potential. He was around 236 on Fanspeak, fwiw. It's definitely a classic Whaley pick: he loves those five-star recruited underachievers.

Yup, same with KuJo and Seantral.

Sorry for the confusion...

I was asking the other poster if whether or not NFL.com has a grade on him is how we're judging prospects now.

Personally, I'm a "watch every snap of the guy's career that you can possibly get ahold of" type of guy.

im guessing Rex has done that. Familiarity like that is great.

Yup, same with KuJo and Seantral.

Bills now have 4 of Rivals' 2011 top 15 (h/t to post likely about to be merged) and 2 of 2010 top 10 (had 3 as good ol' da'rick was #9 that year)...if they picked La'el in the 7th...(not that I'm advocating anything like that...I'm fired, aren't I?)

Bills now have 4 of Rivals' 2011 top 15 (h/t to post likely about to be merged) and 2 of 2010 top 10 (had 3 as good ol' da'rick was #9 that year)...if they picked La'el in the 7th...(not that I'm advocating anything like that...I'm fired, aren't I?)

DE Ray Drew and WR George Farmer could also up that number