RD 2, Pick 50: DB Ronald Darby, Florida State

SDS

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would imagine, yeah

Man I've been defensive on this topic...not sure what my deal is...

At times like this, one must ask himself, "What would DaVinci do?"

GO BILLS!!!

Jay Skurski ‏@JaySkurski 12m12 minutes ago

Darby convinced #Bills his off-field situations weren't a problem, but "you can't control what you're around" is the worst answer possible.

like I said above it was a dumb question as he's never been in trouble. I knew what he meant. He's what, 21? I didn't take his answer as literally as all of the media seemed to.

He looks really sad in that last pic

I like this pick and I think this kid is going to excel under Henderson and Ryan. As for his answer, I don't think he meant you can't control who you decide to be around or what you decide to do. I believe he meant that you can't control what others might do in any given situation you may find yourself in. It might seem semantic; however, there is a distinction. From what I understand, he didn't do anything wrong. Kind of silly to me to make an issue out of the way he responded to the question.

I like this pick and I think this kid is going to excel under Henderson and Ryan. As for his answer, I don't think he meant you can't control who you decide to be around or what you decide to do. I believe he meant that you can't control what others might do in any given situation you may find yourself in. It might seem semantic; however, there is a distinction. From what I understand, he didn't do anything wrong. Kind of silly to me to make an issue out of the way he responded to the question.

exactly