Latest draft trade rumor Phil-Cleveland-Tenn

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would certainly fit in Philly's desire to "not mortgage the future" by not giving up multiple future 1sts.

The Browns sure want Bradford badly, giving up a 1st for him then immediately handing him a big contract seems like a pretty steep price.

Linebacker has been a huge need for the Titans for a while, especially with them going to more of a 3-4 look.

Honestly I don't believe any rumors right now, especially from some guy writing for NJ.com, seems like a convenient way to drive traffic to your site.

Edited by Chuck Wagon

It would certainly fit in Philly's desire to "not mortgage the future" by not giving up multiple future 1sts.

The Browns sure want Bradford badly, giving up a 1st for him then immediately handing him a big contract seems like a pretty steep price.

If you trade a first round pick for a QB why wouldn't you want to sign him to an extension to ensure you have him for the foreseeable future?

Not sure what the Titans actually think of Mettenberger, and even though that is a good haul, two pretty good defensive players and two number ones (one of whom is likely to be somewhat of a bust), you're left without a franchise QB if you think Mariotta is going to be one.

I doubt that the Titans make that trade.

JMO - Mariota has got a long, hard climb ahead of him to become an NFL Caliber QB. His throws both in traffic and more than 10 yards down the field leave a lot to be desired. Especially for someone to be taken in the top 10 (if the hype is real)

(so go ahead Philly :) )

Edited by 34-78-83

Philly is going to burn if he trades away both Cox *and* Kendricks.

If you thought McCoy for Alonso was crossing the Rubicon...

Yeah, I was thinking maybe Bradford and Ryan Matthews for pick 12, then 12, 20, and Kendricks for 2. But that's probably not too viable either

Yeah, I was thinking maybe Bradford and Ryan Matthews for pick 12, then 12, 20, and Kendricks for 2. But that's probably not too viable either

It's becoming clear that a trade will probably happen with the Eagles getting up to either #1 or #2 to get Mariota. If I'm Tampa I'm all over getting a bunch of picks/players from Philly and worrying about finding a QB next year. If Winston busts then they will not only live with that, but they will also have to live with "what could have been" watching what the Titans get in return the next five years.

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2015/04/latest_eaglesmarcus_mariota_rumor_involves_fletche.html

Cleveland trades pick 19 to Phil for Bradford

Phil trades 19,20, Mychal kendricks, fletcher cox to Tenn for 2

Phil takes Mariota at 2

Sounds great.

Can we replace Philly with Buffalo in this rumor?

This team would be a Superbowl contender with Mariota at the helm as long as we don't give up too much to get him.