Latest draft trade rumor Phil-Cleveland-Tenn

Am I the only one who thinks a 1st rd pick for Bradford is nuts? Maybe a 3rd...

I would have said so as well. That said, I would have sent a 1st for Foles a year ago, maybe a second now. Kelly traded Foles AND a 2nd for Bradford.

Even looking at his best, Bradford has been only marginally better than EJ. I would still take him, but for a first...

I personally think Kelly got rooked. We'll see.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Titans love mettenberger.

The titans make this trade 10 times out of 10. They get 2 first round picks as well as a proven lb and de. That's 2 sure things and 2 more cracks at a difference maker.

Bad trade for the Browns (Bradford has already said he won't sign anywhere before playing out this year)

Bad trade for the Eagles (2 huge pieces of their defense.)

Amazing trade for the Titans unless Mariotta ends up being a franchise qb (I don't think he will be)

I have no idea why the Titans love Mettenberger. He's been meh to me since college. I guess he could improve but if you thought Winston or MM were legit franchise Qbs, I won't pass on them because I have Mettenberger.

Bradford needs a rock solid OL to stay in one piece though.

Much like another Bills QB we traded a first for, whose name also started with a 'B'. He needed more than a solid O-line. He needed a moat. Edited by PromoTheRobot

#19 for Bradford (on the final year of his deal) is just dumb and so Browns. Anything less and I like it as worst case it buys a year for Johnny to sit and develop. I'd be livid if I was DeMarco and the Eagles used Bradford to recruit me or if I were McCown and the Browns told him he had a very good chance to start (from my understand, that's why he picked them over us).

#19 for Bradford (on the final year of his deal) is just dumb and so Browns. Anything less and I like it as worst case it buys a year for Johnny to sit and develop. I'd be livid if I was DeMarco and the Eagles used Bradford to recruit me or if I were McCown and the Browns told him he had a very good chance to start (from my understand, that's why he picked them over us).

they offered McCown a bigger contract than the Bills were willing to do. Bills reportedly offered the same contract they gave Orton.

they offered McCown a bigger contract than the Bills were willing to do. Bills reportedly offered the same contract they gave Orton.

I thought McCown signed for the same money as Orton, the Browns offered a 3 year deal but I believe it's not guaranteed. And yes, I realize I can look all this up, but I'm feeling lazy today, it's a holiday.

I thought McCown signed for the same money as Orton, the Browns offered a 3 year deal but I believe it's not guaranteed. And yes, I realize I can look all this up, but I'm feeling lazy today, it's a holiday.

it is definitely a holiday!! I am not bothering to look it up either but the report was the Browns gave him a longer term deal with more gtd and the bills weren't willing to match it. I don't blame them.

it is definitely a holiday!! I am not bothering to look it up either but the report was the Browns gave him a longer term deal with more gtd and the bills weren't willing to match it. I don't blame them.

I'm leaving work early today to help chaperone my wife's school field trip to COSI. AKA I'm going to play at COSI. Combine that with draft day and the productivity is not going to be high.

I'm leaving work early today to help chaperone my wife's school field trip to COSI. AKA I'm going to play at COSI. Combine that with draft day and the productivity is not going to be high.

i scheduled a bunch of stuff for work thinking that would help the day go by faster. I am obviously regretting this.

As I mentioned in the Shoutbox, the only way I see this going down is as a 3 way deal. Way too risky for Philly to trade Bradford for assets as step 1, if your offer for Tennessee gets trumped by the Jets then you are left with a Sanchez/Tebow/Barkley depth chart and 2 picks right where the talent falls off.

On a related note, I'm really hoping Philly's QB depth chart is Sanchez/Tebow/Barkley. Philly is the one NFC East team I don't hate, but seeing Chip overplay his hand and being left with that would be too funny.

As I mentioned in the Shoutbox, the only way I see this going down is as a 3 way deal. Way too risky for Philly to trade Bradford for assets as step 1, if your offer for Tennessee gets trumped by the Jets then you are left with a Sanchez/Tebow/Barkley depth chart and 2 picks right where the talent falls off.

On a related note, I'm really hoping Philly's QB depth chart is Sanchez/Tebow/Barkley. Philly is the one NFC East team I don't hate, but seeing Chip overplay his hand and being left with that would be too funny.

plus, we play them this year. I would love for Rex to be game planning vs Sanchez

#Chip

@Edwerderespn: Unable to make deal so far with #Titans, I'm told #Eagles have inquired with #Bucs about the No. 1 pick, presumably for Marcus Mariota

Chip is going to have to give up a third 1st rounder if he wants to get Mariota and I can't see Tampa trading down no matter what Philly offers.