2015 Bills schedule is out

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why I can't understand why people think the Eagles will be any good. I'm convinced they will be a disaster.

because chip is genius and can be successful with any QB. Except the only QB who has ever been successful in his system in the NFL he just traded, Foles. Vick was 1-3 before getting hurt. Sanchez started out ok initially, but ended 0-3. Barkley a disaster. Edited by YoloinOhio

because chip is genius and can be successful with any QB. Except the only QB who has ever been successful in his system in the NFL he just traded, Foles. Vick was 1-3 before getting hurt. Sanchez started out ok initially, but ended 0-3. Barkley a disaster.

Tebow

He sits at the right hand of the father. 0:)

you are really arguing over use of the word "good"? The strength of my superlative? I asked about the word "mean" because Imo it was an especially strange choice of words for that particular team. I thought maybe you had a reason, like I missed something. That is all I meant, I in no way was trying to say the Colts weren't a good team, since I in fact said they were. Hope that makes sense.

It doesn't -But I don't need it to. You sound like you're counting on Rex to put together a defense so suffocating that we don't have to worry about guys like Luck, Johnson, Fleener, T.Y. and Moncrief.... I'l believe it when i see it. The Colts D might be lacking, but they've made the payoffs every year since drafting Luck... With the weapons he's scoring isn't going to be a problem. The offense looks "mean" AKA hard to stop... That's what I was trying to say.

Why don't you just find a good local bookie to hold your action? What the hell are you guys doing out there in California?

I'd rather go to Vegas. For lots of reasons.

It doesn't -But I don't need it to. You sound like you're counting on Rex to put together a defense so suffocating that we don't have to worry about guys like Luck, Johnson, Fleener, T.Y. and Moncrief.... I'l believe it when i see it. The Colts D might be lacking, but they've made the payoffs every year since drafting Luck... With the weapons he's scoring isn't going to be a problem. The offense looks "mean" AKA hard to stop... That's what I was trying to say.

I'd rather go to Vegas. For lots of reasons.

no I actually am not counting on anything. I said they were a good team. I haven't said we will win. Not ready to pick w-L across the board for each game until August. I said it is winnable. They all are. Also, loseable.

The Colts only beat 2 good teams in the reg season last year, both at home. Bengals and Ravens. They started out 0-2. They have flaws. They make the playoffs every year because of Luck and playing in that trash division. I am a huge fan of Luck though and in no way am counting out their passing game, regardless of what Rex throws at him. I think their FA signings look good. I agree that the Bills need to score a lot of points to win, most likely.

Edited by YoloinOhio

because chip is genius and can be successful with any QB. Except the only QB who has ever been successful in his system in the NFL he just traded, Foles. Vick was 1-3 before getting hurt. Sanchez started out ok initially, but ended 0-3. Barkley a disaster.

To be fair, I think he is a phenomenal offensive coordinator. He is really talented at drawing up schemes. But I can't help but think that Chip the GM can't get out of the way of Chip the coach.

Its a tough schedule. Super bowl champ (twice) and other AFC conference finalist. 3 teams with winning records that didn't make playoffs (eagles, texans and chiefs), and most of the other non-playoff teams are expected to have improved from last year.

Edited by JTSP

My biggest fear about the schedule are the first two games against the best teams in the AFC without, potentially, Dareus. will make a huge difference if he's not out there.

Hopefully he only gets one. Stefan Charles can still do plenty of damage against that Colts OL.

Out of my own curiousity, can someone tell me why there is at least one gold plated game every week on nfl.com? Is there a chance to go to the chocolate factory if I buy a ticket?

I figured it out.... go to Week 4... Bills/Giants.... "* Gold text denotes Super Bowl rematch".

I figured it out.... go to Week 4... Bills/Giants.... "* Gold text denotes Super Bowl rematch".

Ah ha. Thank you! It was kind of driving me nuts.

Wow, I guess I didn't know my Super Bowl history as well as I thought. I didn't know the Dolphins went to 3 in a row. I guess the perfect season kind of overshadowed it for me.

Edited by What a Tuel

My biggest fear about the schedule are the first two games against the best teams in the AFC without, potentially, Dareus. will make a huge difference if he's not out there.

The fact we play New England* (on extra rest after playing a Bell-less Steeler team Week 1) in week 2 tells me the League has decided Marcel gets at least 2 weeks off