If the Bills were to win a SB in the near future,

This thought just occurred to me while I was watching Whaley's PC. Nothing against the Pegulas, I believe that Brandon is ecstatic as having them as Mr Wilson's successors but Brandon has been fiercely loyal to RW, the franchise and the community. If the Bills were to win in the near future, would Brandon feel satisfied in completing the journey? I could see Whaley still wanting to flourish for a long time but Brandon may feel like he successfully relayed the franchise to the new era from the old one, brought the franchise back to respectability and finished what he started while being mentored by RW.

If this were to ever happen I think it would be a fantastic storyline, even made into a movie. Could you imagine Brandon going to Mrs Wilson's house in the wee hours of a Super Bowl victory and as she answers the door to find a tear stained Brandon telling her, "We did it, this one is for Mr Wilson, our journey is complete", or a scene something like that. Then Brandon just takes off, knowing that there isn't anything else that he could do professionally that could top that, knowing that the franchise is complete and that he can totally handoff the franchise to the Pegulas and let them build their own legacy. Corny? Only if you're not a life long die hard Bills' fan. Heartwarming, downright freaking heartwarming.

Go Bills!

This thought just occurred to me while I was watching Whaley's PC. Nothing against the Pegulas, I believe that Brandon is ecstatic as having them as Mr Wilson's successors but Brandon has been fiercely loyal to RW, the franchise and the community. If the Bills were to win in the near future, would Brandon feel satisfied in completing the journey? I could see Whaley still wanting to flourish for a long time but Brandon may feel like he successfully relayed the franchise to the new era from the old one, brought the franchise back to respectability and finished what he started while being mentored by RW.

If this were to ever happen I think it would be a fantastic storyline, even made into a movie. Could you imagine Brandon going to Mrs Wilson's house in the wee hours of a Super Bowl victory and as she answers the door to find a tear stained Brandon telling her, "We did it, this one is for Mr Wilson, our journey is complete", or a scene something like that. Then Brandon just takes off, knowing that there isn't anything else that he could do professionally that could top that, knowing that the franchise is complete and that he can totally handoff the franchise to the Pegulas and let them build their own legacy. Corny? Only if you're not a life long die hard Bills' fan. Heartwarming, downright freaking heartwarming.

Go Bills!

I see Buddy Nix answering the door in his whitey tighties and saying. "Boy it's damn near 12 o'clock, don't you know we're sleeping!"

Go Bills!

Ewww.

Go Bills!

He's young, no way he leaves his dream job