Rumor: Eagles trying to trade Bradford for Manziel

would love to see Johny & Chip together

The original trade the Browns tried to make was pick 19 for Bradford and the Rams said no because they wanted a QB in return and manziel apparently wasn't good enough (if they indeed offered him). But for Chip, who recruited him hard at Oregon, maybe he would be along with that pick. I do think his offense suits Johnny.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Odd I just saw a headline on NFL Insiders saying "Manziel skips out on rehab to go golfing"

I doubt Chip wants him

Haha. Dude is a clown.

That said, I will definitely watch him on Celebrity Rehab in a few years. I think him and the youngest Kardashian will hit it off.

Odd I just saw a headline on NFL Insiders saying "Manziel skips out on rehab to go golfing"

I doubt Chip wants him

I believe the story wasn't that he 'skipped out' on rehab but that he got permission to spend the afternoon golfing with his dad. This was during an approved break from rehab he spent with his family over Easter weekend.

(Not that I am defending him, but he has enough marks against him without manufacturing stuff.)

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2015/04/johnny_manziel_enjoys_a_round.htmlkj

kj

Edited by l< j

Agreed. May not predict it will happen but there is a chance for sure. Kelly could probably do it, too.

If Johnny Eightball didnt like Mariotta signing with Oregon how is he going to like getting traded to Philly and then Kelly doing everything he can to get Mariotta.

Part of Chip's master plan to "get back" at J.M. for bailing on him at Oregon?

Ego problem for Chip, as in he has to have last laugh... /sarcasm...