EJ on NFL Network

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my psychic abilities say ...

many will criticize EJ, yet many more will be pleased.

Mine say he will be well spoken and very PC. Blah blah, we're going into the competition on even ground. Blah blah, that's all I wanted and all I can expect from the new staff, who I respect tremendously. I'm very excited about the offseason moves to bring talent in, blah blah. It's been fun getting to know the new guys and coaching staff, but now my focus is on learning the new offense, blah blah.

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

Mine say he will be well spoken and very PC. Blah blah, we're going into the competition on even ground. Blah blah, that's all I wanted and all I can expect from the new staff, who I respect tremendously. I'm very excited about the offseason moves to bring talent in, blah blah. It's been fun getting to know the new guys and coaching staff, but now my focus is on learning the new offense, blah blah.

Welcome to the party Buzzkill McDowner!

I'm just bummed because I forgot to set my DVR before I left home today - guess I'd better make it home by 7!

Brilliant!

Welcome to the party Buzzkill McDowner!

I'm just bummed because I forgot to set my DVR before I left home today - guess I'd better make it home by 7!

If you have DirecTV you can program your DVR through a phone app if it's connected to your internet.

Why does every EJ Manuel thread turn into a comparison of recording technology contrasts between Direct TV and FIOS?

EJ is better at operating DirecTV than some journeyman (ahem Orton, ahem Cassel). He just hasn't been given a fair chance. Compare his 1st year operating DirecTV with Andrew Luck or Peyton Manning's 1st year.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

EJ is better at operating DirecTV than some journeyman (ahem Orton, ahem Cassel). He just hasn't been given a fair chance. Compare his 1st year operating DirecTV with Andrew Luck or Peyton Manning's 1st year.

FiOS has suffered from terrible upper level management, who are now telephone line coaches at Time Warner. Let's see what they do this year.

To be honest, he got a lot more reps with that last year...