New Browns Uniforms

Alabama

As some of you may know, The Browns will be unveiling their "highly anticipated" new uniforms on 4/14/15.

What appears to be their new alternate jersey leaked on late last week.

What do y'all think? I think there pretty sweet. (While of course paling in comparison to the Bills)

CBwyFuNUEAAUGSu.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Browns do not have much flexibility in what they can do. Orange, white and brown with no real logo or theme to embrace but the pumpkin and poo colors that define them. Just simply making the colors aggressive won't do anything.

The Browns do not have much flexibility in what they can do. Orange, white and brown with no real logo or theme to embrace but the pumpkin and poo colors that define them. Just simply making the colors aggressive won't do anything.

Yeah, they don't have much to work with, but after the monstrosities teams like Jacksonville and Tampa Bay have rolled out recently, I'm glad these stayed somewhat traditional. Plus that big "Cleveland" across the chest is pretty unique for an NFL team.

Not bad! I think that the Bills need new uniforms as well as change their logo. It's definitely time. While I'm all for old fashion, heritage, vintage and what not, I feel that change can change the attitude of a team. Just look at the Patriots years ago. Once they drafted Bledsoe they unveiled their new logos.

Not bad! I think that the Bills need new uniforms as well as change their logo. It's definitely time. While I'm all for old fashion, heritage, vintage and what not, I feel that change can change the attitude of a team. Just look at the Patriots years ago. Once they drafted Bledsoe they unveiled their new logos.

We tried to look like the Patriots* before ............ It was a disaster :sick:

New+England+Patriots+v+Buffalo+Bills+_Ui

Edited by Alabama

You can't fix the Browns uniforms because they are just PLAIN bad, however they just went from ugly to acceptable.

The Browns uniforms are some of the very best in all of sports. If you don't like plain then I'm assuming you have an issue with a lot of the best uniforms in the NFL.