New Browns Uniforms

Alabama

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish the Bills would bring back the red helmets.

The only time the red helmets worked was the all white uniform in your avatar. Helmet color should match either the jersey color or pant color. Falcons uniforms are terrible with black helmet, red jersey and white pants. The best are ones that match and since the Bills changed back to how the uniform should be, they have been voted as one of the best in the league.

As Wilson learned the hard way with Donahoe's trendy clown suits, football fans from old school, shot-and-a-beer towns hate the Madison Avenue chic BS. Ted Black just waived the white flag on his Turd Burger alternates just like Larry Quinn had to do with the heinous slug for the Sabres. The Browns aren't quite as much of a blasphemy, but fans will still hate it and I expect them to return to their originals within 5-6 years.

• 3 weeks later...

Niners getting new alternates? Figured I would throw this in here rather than clutter with a new thread.

I'm not sure I like them. Black is great and all but when has it ever been associated with the Niners?

I don't like that at all. Makes the helmet look completely out of place.