Greg Jennings

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a single thread you have gone from "I wouldn't be surprised to see him cut" to wow, this guy will make a difference.

Because I really do not know exactly what we are going to have. We are nothing like Roman's previous offenses. He has never had this much talent with the skillset and so little @ line. We have seen this team ditch talent at ST to keep an extra kicker. We do not know what we will see next.

I want Harvin on this team and I want him contributing but I cannot see it happening as easily as it should. We have too many guys wanting the ball and too many options to go with - I just do not know.

I've heard Jennings in a couple different interviews this offseason, and I don't like his attitude. He's openly said that along with the money that he chased in Minnesota, he left Green Bay because they had too much talent, and couldn't reach his individual potential with the depth they had..."

Aaron Rodgers made him. He is basically Lee Evans.

Jennings is visiting miami today.

Btw Miami reportedly offered crabtree 3m/yrbut he wants 4.5

I called it. Crabtree thinks he is a lot better than he actually is. A mediocre receiver who can easily be replaced by a young receiver in the draft.

Aaron Rodgers made him. He is basically Lee Evans.

I called it. Crabtree thinks he is a lot better than he actually is. A mediocre receiver who can easily be replaced by a young receiver in the draft.

4.5m would be tied with riley cooper for 34th highest paid

3m would be tied at 52nd with dexter mccluster, cecil shorts, lafell, and hester.

just glancing at the list on OTC, sorted by average salary

• 3 weeks later...

No I wouldn't bring in Jennings. The team has Watkins, Woods, Harvin, Hogan, and Goodwin. Hogan is a decent young backup slot receiver, Woods Watkins, and Harvin are the starting 3 while Goodwin gets a chance to make the roster. Easley is a ST ace and the 6th man.

Basically if the team feels the need to push Hogan and Goodwin I would rather they go with a young receiver in the late rounds.

I honestly could care less what the fins do.....

It doesnt matter what our AFC East Rivals do outside of the patriots because they have a franchise QB

It doenst matter who they bring into the fins our D can and should completely shut them down......We are Tanahilla's vampire garlic

All that matters at this point....ALL that matters is whether we can manufactor points......because our D will do more then keep us in it.