It's on like a mofo: Argos vs. Bills May 29th

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wonder if thats a April fools joke ?

I hope not. Or, if it started that way I would hope that the Pegulas get a good response and say "let's make it happen"

The unused Ralph is put to use, interest is drummed up on both sides of the border, football desperate fans get their fix and the team gets a tune up in Rex and Roman's systems. Name a down side.

I hope not. Or, if it started that way I would hope that the Pegulas get a good response and say "let's make it happen"

The unused Ralph is put to use, interest is drummed up on both sides of the border, football desperate fans get their fix and the team gets a tune up in Rex and Roman's systems. Name a down side.

One of our best players gets hurt and is out for the year playing a stupid game?????????

I just wonder if thats a April fools joke ?

It’s got to be. The NFLPA won’t even allow teams to practice in pads in May yet they’d allow an exhibition game?? Highly doubtful. Had they said the game was in early August or something, then I could believe it.

Someone tears an acl and is out for the season.

Its got to be. The NFLPA wont even allow teams to practice in pads in May yet theyd allow an exhibition game?? Highly doubtful. Had they said the game was in early August or something, then I could believe it.

i never doubted it was an April fools joke - but when you read the article it actually sounds like a decent idea. Maybe you could use the 3rd stringers/rookies. Sell tix for charity. I guarantee people would go. Edited by YoloinOhio

One of our best players gets hurt and is out for the year playing a stupid game?????????

Someone tears an acl and is out for the season.

i never doubted it was an April fools joke - but when you read the article it actually sounds like a decent idea. Maybe you could use the 3rd stringers/rookies. Sell tix for charity. I guarantee people would go.

Yolo answered it. You could entirely field a team of practice squad/3rd stringers and anyone who volunteers who thinks it will help their chances on the roster (Tuel, Taylor etc). Even so, I am 99% sure the Ralph would sell out.

in May? How would the team be ready to play? CBA? Rookies? etc. etc. etc.

can we bring Flutie out of retirement for this game?

OK, now I'm interested, but, only if we can bring Pears back for a game and have him man every O-line position,