Week 10 Colts

Week 11 @Patriots

Week 12 Dolphins

Week 13 @Redskins

Week 14 Texans

Week 15 @Eagles

Week 16 Patriots

Week 17 @Jets

Had to change this three times now because of the damn international games and mandatory BYE weeks.

Edited by BringBackFergy

Here's the link. http://www.billsschedulechallenge.com/

Here's my WINNING picks:

Week 1 @Chiefs

Week 2 Cowboys

Week 3 Bengals

Week 4 @Titans

Week 5 Jets

Week 6 Giants

Week 7 @Jaguars (London)

Week 8 Colts

Week 9 @Dolphins

Week 10 BYE WEEK

Week 11 @Patriots

Week 12 Dolphins

Week 13 @Redskins

Week 14 Texans

Week 15 @Eagles

Week 16 Patriots

Week 17 @Jets

Isn't it there typical course of action that teams that play in London get a Bye the following week?

****...seriously? Guess I'll have to re-do

Haha in fact, it's already set in stone. The Bills are already scheduled as having a bye following the Jags game, I believe.

Fergy,,,, you already blew the BYE week Factor in NY Jets at Miami in London on Oct 4 too. You can send me a % of your winnings

Here's my guess

Week 1 Jets 6-Sep
Week 2 Patriots 13-Sep
Week 3 @Redskins 20-Sep
Week 4 Bengals 27-Sep
Week 5 @Titans 4-Oct
Week 6 Texans 11-Oct
Week 7 Dolphins 18-Oct
Week 8 @Jaguars (London) 25-Oct
Week 9 BYE WEEK 1-Nov
Week 10 Giants 8-Nov
Week 11 @Eagles 15-Nov
Week 12 Colts 22-Nov
Week 13 @Jets 29-Nov
Week 14 @Chiefs 6-Dec
Week 15 Cowboys 13-Dec
Week 16 @Dolphins 20-Dec
Week 17 @Patriots 27-Dec

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

here's mine...

Week 1 - WIN

Week 2 - WIN

Week 3 - WIN

Week 4 - WIN

Week 5 - WIN

Week 6 - WIN

Week 7 - WIN

Week 8 - WIN

Week 9 - BYE

Week 10 - WIN

Week 11 - WIN

Week 12 - WIN

Week 13 - WIN

Week 14 - WIN

Week 15 - WIN

Week 16 - WIN

Week 17 - WIN

Edited by kdiggz

here's mine...

Week 1 - WIN

Week 2 - WIN

Week 3 - WIN

Week 4 - WIN

Week 5 - WIN

Week 6 - WIN

Week 7 - WIN

Week 8 - WIN

Week 9 - BYE

Week 10 - WIN

Week 11 - WIN

Week 12 - WIN

Week 13 - WIN

Week 14 - WIN

Week 15 - WIN

Week 16 - WIN

Week 17 - WIN

Ha, this made me lol. I'm as optimistic as you are, my friend.

100k if you get it completely right.

Its almost a joke that they get to advertise the 100k part of it. Its like being able to find 1 particular grain of sand on miami beach

You gotta appreciate the marketing dept here. Thousands of quality leads added to the email list for the price of a few tickets.

1 - @pats

2 - texans

3 - @titans

4 - jets

5 - @phins

6 - bengals

7 - "@"Jags

8 - bye

9 - @eagles

10 - boys

11 - @chiefs

12 - giants

13 - pats

14 - colts

15 - @jets

16 - phins

17 - skins

18 - bye

19 - pats

20 - colts

SB - hawks

Parade - NYS Thruway Exits 43 and up.

Edited by TaskerTough

1 Jets - 2 @ Redskins - 3 @ Chiefs - 4 Dolphins - 5 @ Patriots - 6 Giants - 7 @ Jaguars - 8 Bye Week - 9 @ Eagles - 10 Texans - 11 @ Jets - 12 Bengals - 13 @ Titans - 14 Cowboys - 15 @ Dolphins - 16 Colts - 17 Patriots

Edited by Uffalo Ills

Who in their right mind would take season tix instead of 100K??

A reallllly big fan.

Me thinks you've misread my good man. $100,000 if you get them all correct. If no one gets them all correct, whoever has the most gets the tix.

Dolphins

@ Titans

Cowboys

Texans

Colts

@ Jets

@ Jags

Bye

@ Redskins

Patriots

@ Chiefs

Jets

Bengals

@Eagles

@Patriots

Giants

@ Dolphins

No southern teams late in the year (cause that would be unfair to the southern teams and the NFL would never give us that advantage), and only 1 home game the last month of the season. Just because the NFL loves Buffalo

Edited by Haplo848

I swapped the COLTS and the BYE week...there. Winner.

:censored::censored::censored:

Not unless you made the Jag game week 8 and the bye week 9. October 25th is week 8.

Wow, I see a lot of people here have it as week 7. You guys may want to re-do your math and not depend on some idiot reporter on jaguars.com for your info. Now I get a share of the winnings or a ticket to one game if you win!

Update: I am an idiot and am completely wrong. Please ignore all my posts for at least 3 days as my punishment.

Edited by Mark80

Not unless you made the Jag game week 8 and the bye week 9. October 25th is week 8.

Wow, I see a lot of people here have it as week 7. You guys may want to re-do your math and not depend on some idiot reporter on jaguars.com for your info. Now I get a share of the winnings or a ticket to one game if you win!

Week 1: Sept. 13

Week 2: Sept. 20

Week 3: Sept. 27

Week 4: Oct. 4

Week 5: Oct. 11

Week 6: Oct. 18

Week 7: Oct. 25

:)

Same deal applies, right?

Edited by LeviF91

And without further ado:

Week 1 - Jets

Week 2 - @ Titans

Week 3 - @ Patriots

Week 4 - Texans

Week 5 - @ Redskins

Week 6 - Bengals

Week 7 - @ Jaguars

Week 8 - BYE

Week 9 - Colts

Week 10 - @ Eagles

Week 11 - @ Dolphins

Week 12 - Cowboys

Week 13 - @ Chiefs

Week 14 - Giants

Week 15 - @ Jets

Week 16 - Dolphins

Week 17 - Patriots

The league loves division games toward the end of the season. Question is which home/road combos. Has to be a bye after the London trip. Jets/Phins play in London a couple weeks before the Bills, so I would imagine they'll be on bye weeks right before the Bills ship overseas. I think the Bills open up with a division foe. It's just too much drama to leave untapped.

And without further ado:

Week 1 - Jets

Week 2 - @ Titans

Week 3 - @ Patriots

Week 4 - Texans

Week 5 - @ Redskins

Week 6 - Bengals

Week 7 - @ Jaguars

Week 8 - BYE

Week 9 - Colts

Week 10 - @ Eagles

Week 11 - @ Dolphins

Week 12 - Cowboys

Week 13 - @ Chiefs

Week 14 - Giants

Week 15 - @ Jets

Week 16 - Dolphins

Week 17 - Patriots

The league loves division games toward the end of the season. Question is which home/road combos. Has to be a bye after the London trip. Jets/Phins play in London a couple weeks before the Bills, so I would imagine they'll be on bye weeks right before the Bills ship overseas. I think the Bills open up with a division foe. It's just too much drama to leave untapped.

I have the Pats in Orchard Park toward the end of the season as well (it seems we always play them in NE in December so the NFL better give us a December game this time). As for the Jets Phins London game....has that been scheduled already?? If so I may have to reset my picks...............again!!! ****

I saw someone mentioned the Dolphins/Jets being on bye in week 5, but also remember the Chiefs have a London game Week 8, and therefore will be on bye Week 9.

Sigh, offseason cabin fever, I made a chart. And I kind of want to win season tickets.

http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8iZl6wxafbrYkRPTG5KQlFJR1E/view?usp=sharing

Blue = AFC Division Opponents

Green = AFC East Games

Red = NFC Division Opponents

Gray = Misc Opponents

A few notes -

1. We have had 2 season home openers in the last 5 years, and 3 away season openers. Maybe we have a home season opener this year to even it out?

2. They seem to like to bookend our division games

3. They almost always give us 4 road games in the first 8, and 4 in the last 8. (I know, I know, pretty obvious)

4. There really is no method (or at least pattern) to their madness

5. Just noticed we have been alternating home/away with the Dolphins in December every year. If it follows the trend, Dolphins will be visiting us late in the season.

Edited by What a Tuel

Week 1: Sept. 13

Week 2: Sept. 20

Week 3: Sept. 27

Week 4: Oct. 4

Week 5: Oct. 11

Week 6: Oct. 18

Week 7: Oct. 25

:)

Same deal applies, right?

Last year the season started September 4th. What makes you think it won't start September 3rd this year? I was assuming week 1 Sunday was September 6th this year. You may, indeed, be correct though as Labor Day is September 7th. Man, that's a late start to the season.

Edited by Mark80

Last year the season started September 4th. What makes you think it won't start September 3rd this year? I was assuming week 1 Sunday was September 6th this year. You man, indeed, be correct though as Labor Day is September 7th. Man, that's a late start to the season.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000423634/article/nfl-announces-2015-international-series-lineup

Update: I am an idiot and am completely wrong. Please ignore all my posts for at least 3 days as my punishment.

the only schedule that I could find had the London game was on Oct. 25 so I knew that I had the date correct if not the week #.

I guessed the season full compliment of games started on Sept 6 ... Week 17 ended in Dec so I thought I had it right ....

The official 2015 schedule, with playing dates and times, will be announced in the spring. NFL Kickoff 2015 Weekend will begin on Thursday, Sept. 10, and the regular season will conclude on Sunday, Jan. 3. Super Bowl 50 at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, Calif. will be played on Sunday, Feb. 7, 2016.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000451398/article/opponents-set-for-2015-nfl-season

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

And without further ado:

Week 1 - Jets

Week 2 - @ Titans

Week 3 - @ Patriots

Week 4 - Texans

Week 5 - @ Redskins

Week 6 - Bengals

Week 7 - @ Jaguars

Week 8 - BYE

Week 9 - Colts

Week 10 - @ Eagles

Week 11 - @ Dolphins

Week 12 - Cowboys

Week 13 - @ Chiefs

Week 14 - Giants

Week 15 - @ Jets

Week 16 - Dolphins

Week 17 - Patriots

lol thats very similar to mine

lol thats very similar to mine

Hopefully, not so similar we have to split money. :flirt:

I think the easiest choices I made were the opener and the season ending games. League loves division games early and late. I might have went to far having three division games in row to end the season though. Two is probably more like it.

Edited by purple haze