London game will be streamed on Yahoo

The bar is actually on Santa Monica Blvd, one of the biggest and loudest streets in LA. We would be in a side parking lot. Chances are no one in any house would hear us unless we were really loud and screaming but we just decided not to do it so the bar wouldn't get in trouble if someone did hear. It's not like the place is right next to a bunch of houses.

Gotta hand it to you and the rest of the people that are getting up at 6am on a Sunday to watch a decimated Bills team play a bad team. I'd probably set the alarm, but it probably would just get turned off. Probably download it later and watch without commercials.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not if you stream it to your HDTV.

Yahoo and the NFL are saying "enough" people have the equipment and knowledge to do this. That's not the same as everybody. My laptop has issues and other complications mean I'll have to watch in another room (assuming that works). Not the end of the world, but an inconvenience I'm not fond of considering I've paid for the Ticket because that's how I get Bills games.

Yahoo and the NFL are saying "enough" people have the equipment and knowledge to do this. That's not the same as everybody. My laptop has issues and other complications mean I'll have to watch in another room (assuming that works). Not the end of the world, but an inconvenience I'm not fond of considering I've paid for the Ticket because that's how I get Bills games.

Understood and I am in the same boat as an out of town Bills' fan that watches via Sunday Ticket.. They are ushering people into the future regardless.

Don't think Sony offering or not offering the Yahoo app has anything to do with the NFL. They prob want their users using their app or channel that is similar to what Yahoo offers. Kind of like how Apple doesn't offer Pandora on Apple TV bc they want you to use their music app/channel

So you haven't seen all the stuff they are pushing with next gen stats using the NFL app

why don't they have an NFL app for PlayStation then ...they don't probably because Microsoft and the NFL has an agreement look at the game you will see tons of Microsoft products

NFL Sunday ticket is on PS3 but that is a directv app

How Bills fans can watch Sunday's Bills-Jaguars game

Sunday's Bills game will be televised in Buffalo on WIVB at 9:30 am EST and available via Yahoo digitally throughout the world for free.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH BILLS VS. JAGUARS

Fans can watch the Yahoo stream on the web or on their mobile devices. On the web, fans only need to go to nflstream.yahoo.com.

On mobile devices including tablets and phones, the stream will be supported by the following apps:

- Yahoo Sports (recommended)

- Yahoo

- Yahoo Fantasy Sports

- Tumblr

- Yahoo Screen

Web browsers on mobile devices will also support the stream.

Additionally, any of the following devices can access the stream via the Yahoo app if connected to the web: Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, Samsung, TiVo, Vizio P-Series, XBOX 360, XBOX One.

Out-of-market Bills fans—including Rochester—can view the game via any of these methods for free on Sunday morning. For fans in Buffalo, the simplest way to watch the game is the usual one, by tuning to WIVB. The only difference this week is the early start time.

I lived there for a year and I don't remember doing the whole daylight savings time thing. But it was a very long time ago and I did spend a lot of time in the pubs ;) . I hope the American Bills fans over there know about this :)

Our hotel had a notice at the check in desk. Plus if someone is using their phone over here it should pick up the current local time (I know mine did)

Business Insider: Yahoo's NFL-streaming debacle is a reminder that the games are boring

Just so you know, the game is going to be boring.

I don't know what annoys me more, this:

Neither team is likely to make the playoffs, and the Bills' starting quarterback isn't playing.

or the pictures of Tom Brady.

It is late. . . . I swear when I first saw the picture it looked like TB was wielding a Lombardy trophy covered in blood. :death:

463708582.jpg

Edited by Matt in KC

Why do they keep talking about yahoo app like we can only watch on a mobile device? Can't we watch on PC from the normal yahoo website?

sure you can but wouldn't ya rather sit in your TV viewing room with your nice HD TV watching the game versus watching on a laptop with a crap display?? Or yes you could go HDMI from the crap laptop assuming ya have one and hope that the video driver really sends a nice HD signal. I know how to setup the app on my smart tv etc but I think many fans are going be pod since the only view of this game will be fuzzy at best, well it is bills and jags and with all our injuries fuzzy might be good