How are you?

I am doing better today Brother inlaw had 4 bypasses done yesterday came throughit ok just has to heal now

Whoa. That's tough. My dad had that and according to him the healing was the hardest part. Well actually not being able to ski was the hardest part. But he did it any way and pissed his doctor off.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had a good day, despite a snow 'storm', started off by going to my weekly free at noon to see an acoustic set by Blackberry Smoke, then back to my area, had a couple beers at my favorite watering hole, then finished off by heading down to south Philly for the Sixers vs Knicks game....all in all a very good day. Thanks for asking!

Busiest week ever, I believe, for me. But it's been busy with good stuff. My son (12) had two concerts this week (trombone) plus two plays (one last night; one this afternoon). Work was insanely busy, but that's how it's supposed to be. Caught up with Mead for lunch and he actually PAID this time (he usually "forgets his wallet). Plus, it was my son's birthday on Thursday. We told him we'd take him anywhere he wants to go for dinner. He chose the Recovery Room, so that'll be nice.

Any day on this side of the grass is a good one.

Thanks for asking!

P.S. - don't forget about the separation of church and TBD.

Went to an Ice Dogs (Junior A OHL) game Friday night. The game went to OT and then a shoot off. Dogs won after about 6 or 7 back and forth's. Very exciting game of hockey.

That's awesome. I live in Houston, and used to go to the Aeros AHL games before they left. Matt Hackett actually played here. When they played the Americks, went with a few of my Bills Backers friends. Americks won in a shootout, and the family of the kid who scored the game winning goal was behind us.

Now we have no professional hockey, but we have a junior team. Much lower level hockey, but there's a bar there that serves blue and has hockey on all of the TVs. It's still a fun time.

Did they crack his rib cage open like a crab shell? That is a brutal procedure. I've seen some of the toughest guys in world I know cry from that recovery.

Agree....even my Green Beret uncle cried when they did his to

prevent an aneurysm 10 years after he was out of the service.

Did they crack his rib cage open like a crab shell? That is a brutal procedure. I've seen some of the toughest guys in world I know cry from that recovery.

Yes they did. Stopped to see him today. I thought he was doing well.