How are you?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

C'mon down to Texas. No snow here.

I love Texas. Been there many many times. Took my family there last year on Spring Break. Hit Six flags in Dallas, Seaworld in San Antonio, went to North Pad.

Unfortunately I am probably stuck in the land of cheese and large women for the foreseeable future.

I love Texas. Been there many many times. Took my family there last year on Spring Break. Hit Six flags in Dallas, Seaworld in San Antonio, went to North Pad.

Unfortunately I am probably stuck in the land of cheese and large women for the foreseeable future.

Atleast you got to brag about your win. I had to hear about JJ Watt's pick six for a month.

Atleast you got to brag about your win. I had to hear about JJ Watt's pick six for a month.

Oh yeah, that was the gift that kept on giving. Really nice when it was the difference between playing in Seattle or Lambeau!

Oh yeah, that was the gift that kept on giving. Really nice when it was the difference between playing in Seattle or Lambeau!

A guy at my church is a die hard packers fan. Made sure to wear his Packers tie to church that day. The only thing that I didn't like was the fact that he didn't watch live, so I had to wait till he was done watching to text him.

A guy at my church is a die hard packers fan. Made sure to wear his Packers tie to church that day. The only thing that I didn't like was the fact that he didn't watch live, so I had to wait till he was done watching to text him.

The guys I work with were all so cocky leading up to that game. I watched it with a room full of Packer fans and the more I drink, the more I s*** talk.

That truly was a great day.