How are you?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How many warning points gets you a ban? And how long do they last? How many do you get before its permanent.

I asked Jack that. Last I checked he had not read the MSG.

How many warning points gets you a ban? And how long do they last? How many do you get before its permanent.

There are ways to expunge warning points...it usually involves "donations" in non-sequential $20 bills in a standard envelope sent to some address in Ohio.

In all seriousness...the main board is not the place for every thought that pops into your head threads. We have been tolerant, but, you don't need to spam the main board with polls about JP vs. Edwards etc.

Good thing I am not a mod. flood the main board with crap, you would have been toast months ago. LOL

There is no firm #. I've banned some on their first warning. Others like Jim are allowed to stick around even though they have double digit warnings.

Jim has double digit? :w00t: Seriously?

I've never ha any warning points. I've been here forever it seems. What am I doing wrong?

Try to tell Beerball that Flutie was NOT the greatest QB to ever don a Bills uniform ... you'll probably get two within seconds.

In all seriousness...the main board is not the place for every thought that pops into your head threads. We have been tolerant, but, you don't need to spam the main board with polls about JP vs. Edwards etc.

Or do what I do and just avoid it all together.