Bills making a playoff run next year?

Joshua25

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course not. They're just spending money hand-over-fist to blow the team up in three years. Like the Sabres.

i think this has a chance of being true. but i also feel more confident about buffalo reaching the playoffs than i have in the last decade.

This team is stacked with talent all over the field. Just imagine if we had a decent quarterback. In my opinion, the season will hinge on Greg Roman. Our OC is the key to this season.

Our D will be good/great. Our special teams will be bringing back our aces (Easley, Dixon, Graham, and Money Carpenter). Can Roman get decent QB play? Can he get production out of McCoy, Watkins, Harvin, Clay, and Woods?

Yes our QB will be holding our team back; it's up to Roman to find a way to put up points.

This team is stacked with talent all over the field. Just imagine if we had a decent quarterback. In my opinion, the season will hinge on Greg Roman. Our OC is the key to this season.

Our D will be good/great. Our special teams will be bringing back our aces (Easley, Dixon, Graham, and Money Carpenter). Can Roman get decent QB play? Can he get production out of McCoy, Watkins, Harvin, Clay, and Woods?

Yes our QB will be holding our team back; it's up to Roman to find a way to put up points.

Cassell could be a decent QB...he certainly has more talent around him than any other team he has been on

Of course not. They're just spending money hand-over-fist to blow the team up in three years. Like the Sabres.

Is the DC coz you live in DC. If it is I can understand your scepticism on trying to just buy success. What Doug Whaley is doing though is different. We've kept an outstanding D intact so performance is proven. We've brought in a coach that has proven he can go deep in the playoffs with a sub-par QB (Sanchez). We've addressed most of the glaring holes predraft - the draft will help with some of the remaining ones. We've brought in a OC who shares the coaches mindset and has shown he can do it. Kool-Aid or not I'm drinking it and this year it actually looks and tastes pretty good.

Edited by Catch it Sammy

Ya if we had Tom Brady as our QB it would be Superbowl time for sure.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/What-theyre-saying-Bills-moves-in-free-agency/77b30471-08e5-4a07-8160-12310e6ecef5

What they're saying: Bills moves in free agency

NFL.com, Dave Dameshek – Reckless Shekulation

Up-to-the-second AFC playoff seedings:

1) Indianapolis Colts
2) Pittsburgh Steelers
3) New England Patriots
4) San Diego Chargers
5) Houston Texans
6) Buffalo Bills (unless the Jets get Brees, in which case NYJ would be the favorite in the East ... and maybe the AFC)

I sure hope we have a shot at the playoffs. I'm getting too damn old to keep feeling the pain of "almost" getting there! Been a Bills fan for 47 years and will be till I kick the bucket. Like the old saying goes " please just once before I go" The only thing that will hold us back is the QB position. Cassel is a stop gap at best. EJ is still an unknown potential, and Tyrod....well again an unknown. I'm hoping that one of them surprises me. The pieces we need are coming together but there are still some missing. If you look at the crop of QB's that are coming up from the collage ranks it doesn't look real promising that we will find our future hall of famer there, but you never know. At any rate it will be interesting to see the Bills play this season. Go BIlls!!