Eagles looking to trade Barkley to make room for Tebow

BobbyC81

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa. Barkley must be ready to off himself if they are trying to replace him with Tebow.

It would at least be time to move on with your life if you were the QB pushed aside for Tebow. Orton simply waited two years beyond his expiration date.

Whaley's not going to leave a stone unturned. Get 'we done. Either Tebow or Barkley. It won't matter.

didn't tebow get picked up today ?

I hope so.

Thats a stone I was surprised that anyone thought worth picking up

I have followed Barkley since his high School days at Mater Dei HS in Orange County. At USC Barkley started as a freshman. In 2012 he was considered a favorite to win the Heisman. His big mistake was not entering the NFL draft in 2012, opting instead to play his senior year at USC. In 2012 everyone picked him as a first round draft choice. It was in his senior year at USC, playing under an awful coach, Lane Kiffen, that he hurt his shoulder.

I have always believed Barkley was a sleeper with a lot of potential in the NFL. I would love to see the Bill's bring him in.

Is there anything to make you think he's more talented than the four QBs already on our roster?

The fact he never took a snap. He must be amazing

Whoa. Sanchez must be ready to off himself if they are trying to replace him with Tebow.