Charles Clay REPORT: Dolphins won't match offer sheet

i was searching through zillow as i sometimes do and i found a nice house for Clay. i wonder if this is one of the ones he looked at when he was here:

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/30-Brownstone-Ct-East-Amherst-NY-14051/84096675_zpid/

looks like it either is or was Eric Moulds' house. i'm guessing someone bought it and is trying to flip it. it shows it was bought it 2013 for just under $1 mil and now they have the "make me move" set to $2 mil

Meh.

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some more Clay highlights. this one from BB dot com. not sure if it's been posted but it certainly got me fired up for some football:

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/Watch-Charles-Clay-Highlights/a66e5596-0c5d-4958-9dc7-4bac903c5aa0

some things that will stick out in that video vs Chandler:

- Clay doesn't go down right away, he fights for extra yards. it was always disappointing to me how easily Chandler went down

- he's much faster (obviously)

- i'd like to see him use his hands to catch the ball more and catch it at its highest point. that's something Chandler was actually pretty good at, he would keep the ball high vs the shorter dbacks

let's play some football already! i can't wait to see how they use Clay. the suspense is killing me!

Edited by kdiggz

billsequipment‏@billsequipment1 min1 minute ago

.@C42Clay will wear jersey #85 for the @buffalobills Go #Bills

Isn't there a rule prohibiting players to wear a number Not between 20 - 40 and still be a running back? I know there was such a rule -or close to it -and I think it likely that's why MIA gave him #42.

Clarification?

Isn't there a rule prohibiting players to wear a number Not between 20 - 40 and still be a running back? I know there was such a rule -or close to it -and I think it likely that's why MIA gave him #42.

Clarification?

Clay is a TE that they will use in the backfield. Not a running back they will use at TE.

Edited by The Wiz

Clarification?

i don't know about the rule but think he had 42 there because he started out as a FB. But marQuies Gray wears 48 here and he's listed as a TE so not sure.

i don't know about the rule but think he had 42 there because he started out as a FB. But marQuies Gray wears 48 here and he's listed as a TE so not sure.

If he's listed as a RB or FB, he wears a number between 20 and 49; if he's listed as a HB, or TE, he can wear any number in the 80's or 40's.

If he's listed as a RB or FB, he wears a number between 20 and 49; if he's listed as a HB, or TE, he can wear any number in the 80's or 40's.

And truly, neither makes a difference on Sunday - correct? Ultimately no rules govern tight end vs rb differently Edited by NoSaint

According to an NFL source, the Bills also were giving serious thought to signing Jermaine Gresham before he underwent surgery Thursday to repair a herniated disc. They were, the source said, willing to add Gresham in addition to Clay.

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/03/20/bills-had-gresham-in-their-sights-before-surgery/

Still could, later. Might be a perk to see our young guys before having to decide