Tim Tebow Working Out With Eagles

Exactly. I'm opining that Tebow sucks and that, even though the Broncos were able to come back a handful of times, it was NOT because of anything Tebow did. I believe that anyone who thinks Tim Tebow adds anything positive to an NFL team that would like to win games would have to be a moron.

He's not the most talented, but he is a winner.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. I'm opining that Tebow sucks and that, even though the Broncos were able to come back a handful of times, it was NOT because of anything Tebow did. I believe that anyone who thinks Tim Tebow adds anything positive to an NFL team that would like to win games would have to be a moron.

Well a lot of the dialogue around here had regressed to "wins and losses, simple as that," which is incredibly ignorant. Of course I agree with you that the Broncos defense and Matt Prater had way more to do with them going on that streak a few years back. I just wish people would extrapolate the Tebow example and use it to understand that W-L is not the be-all-end-all QB statistic.

He had the chance. With 2 teams. He didn't do anything with either.

Took a 1-4 team to the playoffs and then won a playoff game, in OT, by throwing an 80 yard TD pass.

How is that not doing anything???

And what was his 'second chance'??? Never started another game after that season.

That first bolded part is completely untrue.

Regarding the second bolded part - The Broncos lead the league in rushing behind Tebow. Is that not what we intend to do this season? Tebows strength is not his passing, its his rushing attack. I know every fan gets stuck in this NFL Football mold, but there is a lot more to football than just the 5 yards drops you see in the NFL (yawn).

Tebow is not the typical NFL QB nor will he ever be. But he is the best ever at what he does. He has proved he can win in the NFL with HIS style. All it would take is a coach willing to commit to that style of offense. Chip Kelly is as close as Tim will get to what he needs and he should get a chance their with Bradford lol

Took a 1-4 team to the playoffs and then won a playoff game, in OT, by throwing an 80 yard TD pass.

How is that not doing anything???

And what was his 'second chance'??? Never started another game after that season.

That first bolded part is completely untrue.

Regarding the second bolded part - The Broncos lead the league in rushing behind Tebow. Is that not what we intend to do this season? Tebows strength is not his passing, its his rushing attack. I know every fan gets stuck in this NFL Football mold, but there is a lot more to football than just the 5 yards drops you see in the NFL (yawn).

Tebow is not the typical NFL QB nor will he ever be. But he is the best ever at what he does. He has proved he can win in the NFL with HIS style. All it would take is a coach willing to commit to that style of offense. Chip Kelly is as close as Tim will get to what he needs and he should get a chance their with Bradford lol

You mean those 5 yard drops that ... oh, hell, I don't know ... win Super Bowls every !@#$ing year? Yes. Yawn.

Second chance was with the Jets. You make the roster as a QB, that's your chance to win the job. He didn't do it.

If you call the inability to read a defense, leading to a broken play for some positive yardage via scrambling, a "strength," ask Flutie how many meaningful games it won the teams he played on.

This just in. Tim Tebow is God awful in his workout for Phily and leaves without a contract. LOL.

Ahh so he still sucks in practice and his "only started 14 games" argument will remain well intact. I know another guy who could find himself in that same exact boat very shortly.

Edited by metzelaars_lives