More jerks on the Bills equals more victories?

Iraq Vet

Yeah, I know. Plenty of teams don't have a white trash head coach, and they still win plenty of games, no?

Ask your favorite coach, the epitome of class, Bill Belichick. I'm sure there are at least two team secretaries he didn't !@#$ as a married man during his tenure there. He might even have had to take time off from his philandering in order to devise better ways to "bend" the rules of his game to favor.

Nothing but pure class from your favorite team. :thumbsup:

This team needs a starting QB. Until then, we are doomed at .500.

Marrone was a great coach, he got the best out of our players.

Imo

My, how the mighty have fallen.

:lol: :lol:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask your favorite coach, the epitome of class, Bill Belichick. I'm sure there are at least two team secretaries he didn't !@#$ as a married man during his tenure there. He might even have had to take time off from his philandering in order to devise better ways to "bend" the rules of his game to favor.

Nothing but pure class from your favorite team. :thumbsup:

I'm not a Pats fan, and don't find them "classy", but they aren't "trashy" either.

I get it, anything I post, you will relate to my opinions about "deflate gate". It's really not that clever, but I guess since that scandal went limp, and of course, you went limp, you are anxious to unload your bitterness on me.

Edited by HoF Watkins

I'm not a Pats fan, and don't find them "classy", but they aren't "trashy" either.

Not trashy? So you're saying the philandering Belichick takes off his cut-off hoodie while he's banging married women? I find that highly unlikely. Or his long history of cheating, bending the rules, treating his players like stocks rather than people -- nothing but class!

But go on calling Rex too "white trash" for your tastes. :thumbdown:

Last off-season, I was advocating signing talented jerks because we had a locker room of nice that were sub 500.... lovable team, yes.... good football team, NO! I don't want felons playing for the Bills, but talented jerks with a chip on their shoulder is fine with me.

Then we got Spikes who was way better then expected, then Darius and Hughes went drag racing and then had pro bowl years. Mike Williams was a jerk too, but flamed out. Turns out dirt bag, ego Marrone was a huge jerk. But we were 9-7!!!

This season.... Incognito is an ass, Percy Harvin another jerk. I think Shady has a a rep as kind of a jerk. Rex Ryan is awesome, but has a dangerously large ego. 9-7 to SUPER BOWL?

By the way how do we reactivate this post http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/166443-list-the-all-time-bills-jerks/

Yes it is my post... but we might have some additions. Who was that huge fullback accused of being a peeping tom and (I think) exposing himself? He was good. :pirate: I can not remember his name.

I will go with that. Now, there ought to be an !@#$ around here somewhere that can play quarterback

This team needs a starting QB. Until then, we are doomed at .500.

Marrone was a great coach, he got the best out of our players.

Imo

Leroi....i have been one of your biggest advocators....not sure who you really are

but

You say some things that I just absolutely cannot agree with here and there......and this is one of those things

if you want a team of good guys you will be disappointed that even the team of guys you think are nice guys are probably jerks.

win games and everyones a good guy for me. i hate that this team has been so bad. just win i don't care what it takes

I would agree. In fact, I think the general perception is that Eric Wood is one of those "good guys." My nephew, who is the type who gets along with just about everyone, went to high school with him. When the Bills drafted him, his comment to me was "not a fan." He made it clear he thinks Wood is a big time jerk. Wouldn't go into details...but for my nephew to act that way, I suspect he was not a very nice guy. I went to the University of Kentucky with Carwell Gardner...a great fullback during the Bills glory years. At Kentucky he played defense and was a walking 15 unnecessary roughness penalty and then got booted off the team for beating a kid with a vacuum cleaner pipe during a frat party. Oh yeah....and let's not forget the man who was the face of our franchise for a while...and generally considered to be a model citizen....one Orenthal James. You can't worry too much about liking a team because they are "good guys" because, for one thing, you just don't know....and for another...you watch them play football, not be citizens.

"the philandering Belichick"

:D i'm sorry, this never gets old..

"Bill Belichick has been supporting his alleged mistress – a New Jersey housewife in the midst of a divorce – by sending her envelopes stuffed with cash" ~ NY Post

stay classy, you hopeless romantic, you!! :D

One of the bad dudes we picked up got kicked off the Seahawks for being too bad of a dude. This concerns me somewhat.

Its a start. lol

C'mon guys and girls.

Rex is a big puppy dog. Thinks he can help these guys out. Big Brother type of guy. Rough around the edges sometimes but i just have never got the vibe of him playing wild and loose as a head coach.

I have no idea how anyone got so far as "white trash" or anything as overly critical as that or anything like that even.

He's the HC of the Bills Geez!

this is getting weird waiting for Clay to sign.

or nor sign. Thats gonna be fun around here :bag: .

Edited by 3rdand12