The AFC Beast

TPS

I'm seeing it more like this

Bills 11-5

Patriots 10-6 - 3 losses to AFCE teams + 3 of the rest of the league.

Dolphins 9-7

JETS 8-8

:) :)

God, I WISH, and not terribly far-fetched... And hopefully in this scenario, we see NE in Buffalo in a playoff game, and we ROLL them, 38-13, and start the end for them.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miami can always get NE's number... just sayin'. The Jets are always a shoe inn to beat the Fins, Pats and/or us. The Jets can beat good teams or at least hang with them a while. I don't see the players as motivated as some will think to beat Rex but i see them anxious to knockoff the SB winners.

Either way, Miami's acquisitions are overrated. One player, basically and another walking injury report. They lost some talent that no one is talking about.

New Jersey? Seriously, Revis is about all you can say for good job and thats just a slow clap. Yeah, they have a good DL but they need a lot more then that and their offense will have to keep that good DL off the field in order for them to be effective. They simply don't have depth. Once the injury bug hits them, well, we'll see.

The Patriots have done crap. Lost Browner and Revis. Lost a lot of talent but they'll draft great like they always do. They'll end up getting DB Leoz Maxwell Jilliumz from Chilecothe Community and LB Donkey Teeth from Topeka Industrial School of Arts. Of course, they'll get the big fish in the 6th round, OL prospect that everyone will rave: Xmus Jaxon Flaxon-Waxon

Miami can always get NE's number... just sayin'. The Jets are always a shoe inn to beat the Fins, Pats and/or us. The Jets can beat good teams or at least hang with them a while. I don't see the players as motivated as some will think to beat Rex but i see them anxious to knockoff the SB winners.

Either way, Miami's acquisitions are overrated. One player, basically and another walking injury report. They lost some talent that no one is talking about.

New Jersey? Seriously, Revis is about all you can say for good job and thats just a slow clap. Yeah, they have a good DL but they need a lot more then that and their offense will have to keep that good DL off the field in order for them to be effective. They simply don't have depth. Once the injury bug hits them, well, we'll see.

The Patriots have done crap. Lost Browner and Revis. Lost a lot of talent but they'll draft great like they always do. They'll end up getting DB Leoz Maxwell Jilliumz from Chilecothe Community and LB Donkey Teeth from Topeka Industrial School of Arts. Of course, they'll get the big fish in the 6th round, OL prospect that everyone will rave: Xmus Jaxon Flaxon-Waxon

The Pats* hardly draft great, at least not in the last few years. They do their best work picking guys up off the scrap heap and letting their system turn them into all-pros. And that guy Brady helps them look good as well.

The Pats* hardly draft great, at least not in the last few years. They do their best work picking guys up off the scrap heap and letting their system turn them into all-pros. And that guy Brady helps them look good as well.

it's a joke. They draft nobodies and are heralded for it

Donkey Teeth did have a sick showing against Mudflap Central Lake U. :blink:

I tipped the Dolphins to finish last in the division last year and was proved wrong mainly due to Tannehill finally taking a bit of a step forward. The one thing in their favour is they seem to match up well against the Patriots however I still think there are holes on their roster they never seem to get any consistency in their run game and I expect them to finish in and around .500 again.

Depending on what the Jets do in the draft I think they could be a .500 or better team. Marshall and Carpenter on offense are solid additions, The trio of corners they added patched their biggest weakness and their front 7 is still very good. If they hit on their two high draft picks I could see the Jets being a serviceable team. I am not sold on the Fins however. Suh is a sick addition but they had to trade away key players and cut a lot of their depth to fit him in. Still, Cameron, and possibly retaining Clay aren't my idea of killer additions to the offense esp with Wallace and Hartline gone. The Fins could still add via the draft but I just don't see them being much better or worse than they were last season.

Right now I look at the division

Pats* 11-5

Bills 10-6

Fins 9-7

Jets 8-8

Tough division but not the NFC West of last year either.

The Pats will be as good as they always are and, until the rest of the teams in the division get real QB's that can out duel Brady, the beast in the east will still be the Pats. Only thing of uncertainty is by how many games they lead the 2nd place team.

Having said so, this might be the year, with the Pats having to overcome all the challenges of having to defend their throne, where said lead could dwindle some ..... down from what has been a 6+ win lead on the 2nd place teams these last 5 or so years.

Pats 12-4

Bills 10-6

Jets 10-6

Miami 8-8

The Pats will be as good as they always are and, until the rest of the teams in the division get real QB's that can out duel Brady, the beast in the east will still be the Pats. Only thing of uncertainty is by how many games they lead the 2nd place team.

Having said so, this might be the year, with the Pats having to overcome all the challenges of having to defend their throne, where said lead could dwindle some ..... down from what has been a 6+ win lead on the 2nd place teams these last 5 or so years.

Pats 12-4

Bills 10-6

Jets 10-6

Miami 8-8

I don't think the Jets get to 10-6, they'll get to 8-8 at the most IMO.

Are you kidding?

Who were their corners last year? Yet, they were the #6 defense in yards allowed.

Fitzpatrick over geno any day. Look out! They are going to compete.

I think we have some Fiz revisionist history going on here

Fitz had a REALLY hard time performing when the pressure is up........we have all seen that......he does well until he actually needs to make a play to win the game.

Despite that number 6 defense that team was flat out horrible.....and their defensive coach just went to....wait for it....wait for it.....the BILLS

We are going to OWN the jets this year

I think we have some Fiz revisionist history going on here

Fitz had a REALLY hard time performing when the pressure is up........we have all seen that......he does well until he actually needs to make a play to win the game.

Despite that number 6 defense that team was flat out horrible.....and their defensive coach just went to....wait for it....wait for it.....the BILLS

We are going to OWN the jets this year

Fitz will lose the Jets at least two games they should have won by nature of an inopportune turnover. It's how Fitz rolls.