WR Percy Harvin's first visit is with Bills

Punch

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not at all a certainty and I shouldn't say they are sitting back and waiting by any means, but if it happens, I think he is in the plan.

I guess my point is that Evans is just about all that there is left. If this is Whaley's idea of focusing on the o-line, i'd hate to see what it looks like when he isn't.

The OL is too important for Buffalo to ignore. You don't make all of these large acquisitions without shoring up the OL. This isn't Dick Jauron or other GM's who believe in trying to turn water into wine with subpar players.

Buffalo will upgrade their line, I'm confident in it. Just cuz it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it won't.

wisniewski?

delapuente wouldnt be a shock and is ok

barksdale, maybe?

and then if the saints move a guard?

just throwing out some names

all very "meh" to me. Chris Williams territory. just not good enough for a team so focused on running the ball this year. Look I don't deny that the o-line will be better. there are few coaches that can get more from their line than Roman. i just expected more of an emphasis on adding talent.

all very "meh" to me. Chris Williams territory. just not good enough for a team so focused on running the ball this year. Look I don't deny that the o-line will be better. there are few coaches that can get more from their line than Roman. i just expected more of an emphasis on adding talent.

Specious reasoning. Just because we haven't seen a signing yet does not mean that there isn't any emphasis on adding talent on the O line.

Specious reasoning. Just because we haven't seen a signing yet does not mean that there isn't any emphasis on adding talent on the O line.

I'm sure there was an "emphasis" on winning 11 games and going to the playoffs the last 15 years.