Julius Thomas - 5/45 in Jax

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, maybe not. They have some decent talent at wideout, and Bortles could be halfway decent.

Dumb to give up on any young qb but Bortles was really bad last year.

Going to Jacksonville isn't a winning decision. It's a money decision and I don't fault any football player for that.

Not a great blocker but probably ideal for both parties. The Jags have unbelievable cap space and it is Julius' time to truly cash in. He will make their offense more capable of scoring than they were before.

Not sold on him at all. Product of Peyton and word out of Denver is he is not the type to play unless he is 100%

The guy wanted to get paid, so he didn't rush back from injury to jeopardize his future. Call me new school, but I don't blame him one bit.

What I do question his is judgement in choosing Jville. These players know that Dougie might be their coach in a year, right? Props to Gus Bradley, guy can recruit.

The guy wanted to get paid, so he didn't rush back from injury to jeopardize his future. Call me new school, but I don't blame him one bit.

What I do question his is judgement in choosing Jville. These players know that Dougie might be their coach in a year, right? Props to Gus Bradley, guy can recruit.

Money is recruiting. And there's no way in hell Marrone will ever be a head coach there. Maybe as an interim for a few games.

Eh, maybe not. They have some decent talent at wideout, and Bortles could be halfway decent.

are they sticking with him? He was the worst QB in the nfl last year (33rd). His passer rating was in the 60s.

sounds like Byrd

Julius wasn't much of a blocker as TE in Denver...and with Doug's midas touch on the O line, he'll be even better.

True. The Jags will easily have the most dominant oline in the league now. Thomas will never have to block. I'm excited to see Lee Smith in Jacksonville.