GIVE FRED THE PROPER SEND OFF

fridge

Last time Fred was almost released, we had a petition (I used the same thread), and it made the news and got some attention. Now that he's released, some fans feel the need to just show the team how angry they are. With our roster being full of players with a troubled past we need his leadership role more than ever. It's a disappointing day for Bills fans and I put together this site to try and show Freddy the proper send off. We'll be posting all the messages in a few days and will get this to Fred.

If you have a moment, you can go to the site and share your disapproval of the move.

http://www.welovefred.com

stiff-heart.gif

Edited by fridge

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is like one of those save our show petitions when someone's favorite show gets canceled.

If the team has decided to move on from Fred do you really think this petition will change that?

I like Fred as much as anyone but when you think about it he would be at best the number 3 back on this team, doesn't play on coverage units and makes 2.7 million so after some initial shock at the rumors it really wouldn't be that surprising if it happens.

Maybe all guys who are so broken hearted over FJ should watch this little snip regarding loyalty and the NFL. As the caption says, sentimentality can kill a franchise. Get over it. FJ was so good and so instrumental to our success that he has led our team to exactly 0 playoff appearances. Sure, I like FJ, but sometimes you have to move on.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=12443627&ex_cid=espnapi_public

clicking a link and typing your name and email takes lots of time out of your busy day. Don't bother.

Signed. Keep Fred..

Exactly it is pointless to do.

Maybe all guys who are so broken hearted over FJ should watch this little snip regarding loyalty and the NFL. As the caption says, sentimentality can kill a franchise. Get over it. FJ was so good and so instrumental to our success that he has led our team to exactly 0 playoff appearances. Sure, I like FJ, but sometimes you have to move on.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=12443627&ex_cid=espnapi_public

You act like Fred is getting g paid $50 million... Edited by Beef Jerky

I loved Fred from 2006-2014. But to hell with the warm fuzzies. Rex and Doug have my complete support. If they feel it's best for the team - so be it.

He was the "heart and soul" of the team. But he was so during the worst playoff drought in the NFL. He's a 34 year old RB. It's coming to an end fairly soon either way.

This is funny.

Who doesn't love Fred!? I hope that if he's cut he somehow finds a way back to Buffalo to be part of the community and maybe even the team. But watchin him at the end of the year was brutal. He's lost about 5 steps.

these emotional pleas for guys on the team is cute and all, but if the team made a football decision based on emotional pleas I hope Terry and Kim come in and clean house.