What makes you happy?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Fried food

-going fishing with my Dad

-watching my Son (5) grow up into a young man

-when my Daughter (16 months) shows me affection without me having initiated it (she likes to snuggle with me in my chair and watch television....won't do it with Mom)

-sports

-coaching lacrosse

-sleeping in until I feel like getting out of bed

-good coffee

-my mom's cauliflower cheese pie

-boobs

-Good beer

-annual holiday poker game/booze fest with my home town buddies

-people who don't ask to use my shower

Whatever happened to that dude that was always trying to use your shower?

:-P :-P

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens. Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens. Brown paper packages tied up with strings. These are a few of my favorite things.

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels. Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles. Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings. These are a few of my favorite things.

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes. Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes. Silver white winters that melt into springs. These are a few of my favorite things

When the dog bites

When the bee stings

When I'm feeling sad

I simply remember my favorite things. And then I don't feel so bad.

:-P :-P

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens. Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens. Brown paper packages tied up with strings. These are a few of my favorite things.

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels. Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles. Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings. These are a few of my favorite things.

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes with tight tops that show off their racks and their asses

. Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes. Silver white winters that melt into springs. These are a few of my favorite things

When the dog bites

When the bee stings

When I'm feeling sad

I simply remember my favorite things. And then I don't feel so bad.

WTF?? Take it to another board sicko