What makes you happy?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Fried food

-going fishing with my Dad

-watching my Son (5) grow up into a young man

-when my Daughter (16 months) shows me affection without me having initiated it (she likes to snuggle with me in my chair and watch television....won't do it with Mom)

-sports

-coaching lacrosse

-sleeping in until I feel like getting out of bed

-good coffee

-my mom's cauliflower cheese pie

-boobs

-Good beer

-annual holiday poker game/booze fest with my home town buddies

-people who don't ask to use my shower

My wife (who loves our pit more than life itself) asked for a harmonica for Christmas so she could learn to play the blues. When I showed her this video, her ovaries damn near exploded.

When my wife turned 50 I asked what she wanted for her birthday she said she wanted to learn an instrument so either a violin or bagpipes.

She's gotten very good at the violin. :D

Parking diagonally across 3 spaces.

Urinating on the seat in public toilets.

Loudly discussing movie spoilers on the way out of the theater.

Posting racist remarks in the comments section of CNN articles.

Clubbing baby seals.

I noticed to you didn't mention "Honking loudly as a crippled child crosses the street in front of your car at a crosswalk"....you're making strides. :D

I noticed to you didn't mention "Honking loudly as a crippled child crosses the street in front of your car at a crosswalk"....you're making strides. :D

That got old soooooo fast. Only way thats even a little fun is if you lurch up and give them a little love tap with your bumper. Like they say, its the little things in life.

No I am from the Ozarks, currently in the land of cheese. I am dreaming of California though.

My wife went to Clairemont High School. The dude who wrote that movie Fast Times at Ridgemont High was one year ahead of her at Clairemont High School. She knew the guy but they weren't buddies or anything. It was based on his school life at Clairemont High School.

Edited by Fan in San Diego