Vernon Davis now a Bill?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This twitter account does have almost 8,000 followers and more than 10,000 tweets. He tweeted more than 4 hours ago that the Dolphins were interested in Suh, which was just reported by Yahoo within the hour. I'm not suggesting that necessarily proves anything but it does have the air of legitimacy.

Is this source BS? Never heard of them...

#49ers Significant interest FA TE Virgil Green. Would likely spell end Vernon Davis' time in SF. Hear rumors Vernon being dealt to Bills...

I am far too busy to start fake twitter accounts- actually, I was under the impression that it was legit, then when I realized it wasn't verified I tried deleting it... I'm not smart enough to do it on my phone...

Kind of just hoping a mod deletes this or that it is found to be fact, lol.... Certainly not doing this for attention...

I am far too busy to start fake twitter accounts- actually, I was under the impression that it was legit, then when I realized it wasn't verified I tried deleting it... I'm not smart enough to do it on my phone...

Kind of just hoping a mod deletes this or that it is found to be fact, lol.... Certainly not doing this for attention...

no worries... It's all over twitter but everyone could just be citing the same source. Can you maybe edit your thread title to say "rumor"? Edited by YoloinOhio

Warning points??? Ain't nobody here scared of a warning point!!! Hahaha

Found out how to delete.... Now I'm just hoping that this rumor comes true... Hahaha

I say don't delete. It's like when Kramer test drove that car and he and the salesman went as far as they could on a tank of gas.