Pick #50 (Now that McCoy has been traded)

Some front-office type said a couple years ago that, the only reason you target a Big receiver is because your QB is not accurate, so he needs the WR to be able to grab errant passes, with his longer arms, bigger hands, higher jump, etc.

(psst: this is why regular-sized WRs get pissed when they hear that their team wants bigger WRs. Regular guys think "get open and catch the ball, no matter how tall you are).

So are we saying that's what we need?

(And i think we do, and precisely for those reasons). ugh.

I think it's more just mismatching. Who's more likely to grab a jump ball in the end zone over a 5'10" CB, Calvin Johnson or Randall Cobb?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry about your username? gonna change it?

:lol: Well it certainly seems like a regrettable choice for a username now. I have been contemplating a change but I might just stick with. Own my lack of foresight.

At this point I'd say Cann or the best guard available IF we resign hughes. Adding McCoy, I doubt were able to sign hughes and Iupati or another top guard. If we let hughes go, Eli Harold makes a lot of sense or someone that can get after the passer and hold up vs the run slotted in the 3-4 OLB mold. I hope we don't go TE at 50 as the only one worth it imo, maxx williams, will be gone. if McCoy is a Bill after the dust settles, adding a GOOD guard to pair with incognito is the priority along with keeping the D top 3

:lol: Well it certainly seems like a regrettable choice for a username now. I have been contemplating a change but I might just stick with. Own my lack of foresight.

Way to own it!

It's like jerseys, I'd go classic with Thurman, Bruce, etc. as you never know what's going to happen next with any current generation. I had hoped you'd get a wonderful decade out of that screen name, but it was not meant to be. Let's hope it's for the best!

Way to own it!

It's like jerseys, I'd go classic with Thurman, Bruce, etc. as you never know what's going to happen next with any current generation. I had hoped you'd get a wonderful decade out of that screen name, but it was not meant to be. Let's hope it's for the best!

:beer:

I think we are going pass rusher. De. or OLB . Draft is loaded with pass rushers. I think with the McCoy pick-up we are going free-agent QB and letting Hughes go. Too much money,when we can pick-up a young stud.

Yep this was my initial thought

Who do we target in the draft now? I wanted a powerful RB. TE is still an option, but I'd prefer an OG or OT due to the lack of standout options at TE and the FA options available. Plus, should we draft depth at LB at some point (obviously not the second round)?

This will be completely based on what we get in Free Agency.

I'm sure the Bills have a plan when they enter March 10th and whatever they don't get i'm sure they will go after with pick 50