Bills to trade Kiko Alonso for LeSean McCoy

CNY315

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His numbers were in free fall because the Eagles threw the football at a 3/2 ratio. Plus, rumor has it that McCoy fell out of favor with Kelly (and vice versa) due to personality differences.

His numbers went down because he had nearly a yard lower yards per carry average and 5-yard lower yards per reception average. Plus he fumbled far more last season than in the previous one. Quite simply, he was better in 2013 than he was in 2014, and it's not really debateable: http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/McCoLe01.htm . He still had a pretty good season last year. Edited by dave mcbride

Fact is they found backs who outperformed him in both passing and short yardage situations. If he were versatile like people keep saying he is, he would have stayed on the field

Wow! We should mark this post. JTSP just found his new toll bone. Maybe he'll stop with the Sammy trolling and focus on Shady. Seriously, you're the worst.

Nigel is just now getting his act together, Alonso only had one year on the field. out of position too.

Absolutely true. Nigel has only had one year and Kiko was great while playing out of position. Don't take my support of the trade as bashing Kiko. I think he's good, and loved watching him play. I just think Nigel outplayed him this year and has only scratched the surface of what he can do. If it came down to paying a second contract to either Kiko or Nigel, I'd want Nigel.

But now I can get Nigel and I get Shady?! I'm dancing in the streets now.

chip also cut desean Jackson, claiming he was in a gang. Last I checked, he's still pretty good.

Idk what the deal was with desean, That was a weird situation. I don't think their comparable. But IMO chip, is a great coach, the next bellichick. They were headed to an even better year at 6&2 before foles went down Edited by JTSP

Yea but really no reason yet

It was just more of a general thing since I see people complaining about the cap hit.

On another note I'm excited for this. We need a better offense, got to take chances. I'm good with this.

I am getting steamed even though its no done deal over here.
whaley is now on my short leash and its thread bare.

See that car speeding car going down the street dougie boy?

go get it!
man i am getting pissed. this better be smoke

Can't they renegotiate LeSean's deal? Maybe this is why it's taking a week.....to put the final deal to paper and not have a huge cap hit.

No surprise that Kelly wants Kiko. He probably thinks he created him.

Kiko made a lot of tackles. But I remember at least 2 huge TD runs that went through his gap when he over pursued. Plus as has been pointed out numerous times here, our defense was solid without him. Maybe Kiko wanted out because he wasn't sure where he would fit in here.

I doubt this was a single move. I think this is one in a series of calculated moves to improve this football team. It's exciting to me. Our offense sucked last year. It just got a whole lot better.

Text from my brother (FO for another team) -- "Chip is nuts. There are a lot of LBs better than Alonso in the draft. There are NO RBs like McCoy in the draft."

Interesting, and holds a little more weight coming from someone in the industry

I am getting steamed even though its no done deal over here.

whaley is now on my short leash and its thread bare.

See that car speeding car going down the street dougie boy?

go get it!

man i am getting pissed. this better be smoke

It's real and it's happening.